•CHAPTER 60•

'The appeal and the army'

———

"She's cancelled quidditch!"

The quidditch teams were outraged when they found out that quidditch was banned to every team except Slytherins. The other three quidditch captains marched up to her office, trying to get her to reason with them but they had no luck.

"Professor," Angelina Johnston began, trying to make her change her mind about the other three houses, "we don't think you decision about quidditch is far."

Umbridge furrows her eyes, slowly placing her tea cup onto it saucer, "Unfortunately, Miss Johnston, life isn't fair. Surely playing such a brutal game like quidditch should have tough you that."

He huffed, giving up on the convocation know she wouldn't cower.

Cedric spoke up, "Professor, with all do respect. Quidditch teaches us important lessons, and brings us all closer together."

"And also has multiple injured students each game."

Cedric continued, "it's an school tradition, the quidditch cup has been awarded every year since the founder build Hogwarts."

"Then let's make new traditions! With less harm to others."

Roger finally spoke, "theirs no point in having one team Professor, if we only have one team there will be no team to face in games."

They got her at that point, cornering her, "fine, the banning has been uplifted."

———

"sixteen years I've lived and taught here."

"Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this," professor Trelawney.

Umbridge smirked, "Actually, I can."

McGonagall appeared through the crowd, racing out to comfort Trelawney and letting her cry on her shoulder, "something you'd like to say, dear?"

"there are multiple things I would like to say," McGonagall scowled, comforting the shaky divination teacher as the main doors opened and revealed Dumbledore strolled threw the crowd of students.

"Albus," Umbridge greeted, "May I remind you that under the terms of Educational Decree number 23, as enacted by the —"

"You have the right to dismiss teachers. You do not, However, have rights to authority to banish them from school grounds. The power remains with the headmaster."