•CHAPTER 45•

'The return of lord Voldemort'

———

Amora's patience's was wearing on her, it's been over 45 minutes and none of the champions have made it out.

Amora began to fidget with her bracelet, the every bracelet that Cedric gifted her. Amora's mother obviously noticed her discomfort, and placed a supporting arm around her shoulder.

"What do you thinks it's like in there."

"I don't know honey, but she be alrig-" Amora mother comforted before being cut of my a hight pitched scream, not just anyone's scream, Fleur's scream.

Amora eye widened noticing her sister being held up by professor McGonagall, making her eye prick with tears seeing her sister being supported against a chair.

Amora mother hadn't realised her daughter, but Amora certainly had. A warm tear fell down her cheek, as she quickly jumped up out of seat taken her mother by surprise and pushed was the multiple people In front of her.

"Move, move please," Amora begged, sliding by the multiple students running across the field towards her sister.

Kneeling down to her, looking into her dead eyes that weren't full of life, "what happened?"

Fleur stammered trying to find the word, but instead bursting into tears, weeping into her palms of her hands.

Amora automatically pulling her sister into her should for her cry on, rubbing her back trying to calm her down, "shhhh, you ok, nothing gonna get you know."

"He saves me," Amora stuttered, catching Amora by surprise, making her wonder who she was talking about.

"Who did?"

"C-Cedric."

"K-Krum, he a-attack me, he used the imperius curse on me," she bawled into Her hands.

"That son of a bitch," Amora whispers.

"Fleur what happened?!" Sheena exclaimed, holding Amora cheeks in her hands.

"I-I'm fine mother, just in a b-bit of shock."

"Thank god, your ok."

"He saved you," Amora whispered, "he told me to go to you..."

"How bad is it?" Amora eyes watered.

Fleur stayed silent, Amora didn't need words to know the deadly situation Cedric was in right now.

———

Cheers erupted as Harry and Cedric appeared in front of them, their hands wrapped around the handles of the cup. Amora knowing her boyfriend was alright, or that's what she though.

Harry sobbing. Cedric laying unmoved, everyone still cheering at the though they won and the Diggory smiling think their son was alright.

Amora's deafening scream catching the attention of a few around them as she ran toward Cedric body.

Her legs giving up on her seeing her boyfriend, wincing in pain.

Amora sobbing violent tears, seeing his cloths torn and his face covered in cut and bruises.

Amora holding his face in her hands, "oh my god," she cried.

The cheers faded into darkness, the bands music silenced, "he's back! He's back" Harry cried, "Voldemort's back!"

Moody wrapping his arms around Harry, dragging him along, "I got you, it's all right."

The crowd gathering around the scene of the couple on the floor, suddenly student getting pushed out the way by the Diggory forcing there way threw.

"Move! Move! That's my boy!"

Amora crying into chest, as he ached in agony.

Amora yelled, "get someone please!"

Amora cried loudly looking up seeing her friends look at her, "someone please!"

"A-a-Amora," Cedric whispered.

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere," Amora wailed, holding his hand that was filling of cuts.

"Move! Move!" Madame pomfrey push threw, making her way toward Cedric.

Madame pomfrey took one look at him laying there automatically saying, "he need to be transferred to at. Mungo's immediately."

Making Amora weep as she held his hand close to her chest, many giving sympathetic looks at the distraught Veela.

"Amora you need to let th-" Natalia tried to explain, making Amora turn to her, shaking her head.

"No, no, I'm not leaving him."

"You have to, for now," her mother explained, pulling her to her feet and into a hug letting her sob into her shoulder.

"He'll be fine, I promise," Sheena hushed, stroking Amora hair.

The sight of Cedric being wheeled away in a stretcher made Amora's head sink and break into a million pieces.

Seeing her boyfriend being taken away from her.