•CHAPTER 4•

'Girl talk'

---

Amora was sitting in the courtyard surrounded by many of her close friend from Beauxbatons, Amora never liked to admit it but she was rather popular, especially for being kind to everyone and a straight A student.

The group of girls sat on the grass in the courtyard talking about cute boys, Hogwarts, classes. So basically girl stuff.

"So Amora, seen any cute boys?" Asked Celeste, a 7th year brunette girl.

"I don't know, I haven't seen many of the hogwarts boy yet, but I bet there's some cute ones," Amora said confidently, trying to hide the fact that she did meet an boy hours before.

"Maybe this years the year Amora finally get an boyfriend," Fleur said sarcastically, being an normal older sister and making a joke about Amora love life.

Most of the girl chucked, "very funny, but I don't need a boyfriend. I'm independent."

"Just wait, you'll find someone soon and you'll be eating your words," Fleur said, giggling to herself.

More Beauxbatons students joined Their group in then lonely courtyard, more joining every minute.

"Amora?" A small girl questioned.

"Yes?" Amora replied with dragging along the 's'.

"Why's that boy looking at you?" The young girl asked wriggling her eyebrows up and down at her.

Amora slowly turned her head to see the boy wearing yellow and black robes from earlier, staring at her. Her heart skipped a beat seeing him again, and she never knew why.

She smiled at him and gave a little wave before turning back around to face her friends, "who's that?" Fleur asked, being pushy for information.

"No one," Amora said quietly, try to cover up her crimson blush appearing on her checks.

"Are you eating them words yet?" Fleur added, trying to embarrass Amora as much as possible.

"Tais-toi!" Amora said, 'shut up' in french. Making sure the boy couldn't understand both of them.

"Come on! Tell me! Please!" Fleur begged, putting her hands together like she was praying.

"Fine! We bumped into each other before breakfast, that's all!" Amora said with an pout, excepting defeat.

"That's it, boring," Fleur said with an huff, the only response she got was a eye roll from Amora.

Amora pushed her sisters shoulder lightly, making Fleur wobble.

"Come on! I'm so bored, these girls talking only about one thing," Amora whined, pulling Fleur by her arm out of the courtyard.

Amora, Fleur, and a few of there other friends walked down the lonely corridors with very few Hogwarts students walking past them.

They wondered around the castle for a while looking all over that homely castle, Amora love it here, I was rather different compared to Beauxbatons.

"Mores, we're going back to the carriage, you coming?" Natalia asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll be there soon, go without me," Amora replied, not even looking towards the group of girls.

"Au revoir," Natalia said in her thick french accent.

"À bientôt!" Amora hollered.

She continued wondering, until she noticed a group of black and yellow robes at the end of the corridor, Amora tilted her head an raised an eyebrow at the group of people.

Too Amora disbelief, 'golden boy' was among them laughing and joking with them. She continued like walk past the enlarged group, trying not to catch anyone's attention.

"Excuse me?" A polite male voice said as Amora walked past with her head down.

"Hmmm," Amora hummed, looking up at the person, until she noticed his Carmel hair.

"I didn't get the chance to introduce myself earlier, I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory," he said politely.

"Amora Delacour," Amora said with an warm smile.

"DIGGORY! STOP FLIRTING WITH AN VEELA, LETS GO!"

Amora felt her face heat up from that comment, Cedric chuckled at Amora's facial expression, before added one of the last sentence s to there conversation.

"See you around Amora," Cedric said with an lob sided grin, while pushing his fluffy hair out of his face.

"Au revoir, Cedric," Amora said shyly, before turning on her heal and walking away with the sounds of her heals colliding with the cobble floor ringing in her ear.

Her chest felt light, lighter then a feathers. She didn't understand this feeling, but she enjoyed the feeling at the same time.

তততততততততততত