•CHAPTER 55•

'Diagon Alley'

---

The next few day after the couple of day Cedric and Amora had been inseparable, that night brought them closer together, both sharing the same experience for the first time.

"CEDRIC! Put me down!" Amora giggled, as Cedric swung her over his shoulder.

"I'm fine, I like this view," Cedric smirked, resting his hand on her butt.

Amora hit him in the back, kicking her legs, "Cedric Amos Diggory! You pervert!"

Cedric spun around with her dangling over his shoulder, causing her to grip onto his black hoodie.

"CEDRIC!"

"Your fine," He chuckles, Amora still grasping onto his hoodie.

"Put me down!" Amora shrieked, kicking her leg violently.

"Please," she pouted.

"Fineee," Cedric agreed, slowly lowering her down but not fully, stop when her legs are close to his waist, making her wrap her petite legs around him.

Amora giggled, as their noses touched, Cedric smiling at her adorable dimples.

The moment was precious, until they where interrupted by their bedroom door being swung open.

The younger members of the order walking into their room, all wearing knitted Hogwarts jumped with their house colour and badge, all in the red and yellow for Gryffindor.

"Do you lot ever knock?" Amora asked, still being held up my Cedric.

"Nope!" The twins exclaim in harmony.

"Well you lover birds better get changed, we're leaving for Diagon Alley soon," Hermione smiled, walked out of their room followed closely by Ginny.

---

The eight kids walked threw the crowd crowds, Amora clinging onto Cedric hand as he guided her threw the masses amounts of students.

"Their are so many people," Amora muttered, wrapping her arms around Cedric waist.

"We're nearly at Madam Makin's robes," Cedric smiled, his arms resting over her shoulder.

The store was noiseless, not as many in the store as there usually is at that time of day. The ding of the bell above the door gave notice to the employees that they had enter the shop, getting warm smiles from the staff.

"How may I help you?" The female smiled.

"May we have Hufflepuff robes, size in size medium and a unmarked pair of robes size small please," Cedric smiled, the women walking into the back of the shop retrieving request.

The employees came back with two robes in hand, placing them down on the counter, Cedric exchanging money with her, leading both of them towards multiple other shops collecting all the thong of their lists.

Eventually finding themselves in a little coffee shop along the left hand side of the street, the teal little shop with the flowers in the window.

Cedric took her hand leading her in, both smiling at each other as they walked. The couple sat near the far left corner of the room, closely sat together hands interlocked on the table.

"Well, look who it is," a recognisable sarcastic voice echoed, the familiar face of Herbert and Gabrielle standing a few feet away.

Amora smiled, "hey guys!"

Natalia smiled, as Amora stood up to give her a hug, "Amora, what you doing here? Shouldn't you be preparing for school?"

Cedric smiled, "Amora isn't going back to Beauxbatons Gab."

"She coming to Hogwarts for her final year."

"Your joking!!" Gabrielle gasped, making Amora laugh.

"You better be in Ravenclaw!"

"Eh, no she a obvious Hufflepuff," Herbert stated, which Amora agreed too.

"Yeah, I agree she is a Hufflepuff," Cedric agreed.

"My house trades back at Beauxbatons are very similar to Hufflepuffs," Amora stated.

"You'd be a cute Hufflepuff," Cedric smirked, kissing her Temple.

Amora blushed, Gabrielle looking in aw while Herbert gaged.

The conversation the four where Having was interesting, talking about upcoming things at school and job opinions.

The group hung about for the rest of the day, all talking about their summer so far, all excited to go back to school only having 1 week left before they return back to their second home, and Amora new home.