•CHAPTER 32•

'Warm feeling'

---

Amora sat at her bae window watching the snow trickle down towards the group, the mountains of snow stacking on top of each other. The trees where drizzled in white thick snow, and the sun was hidden behind the clouds in the sky.

Amora opened her window slightly letting the cool breeze waft her face, giving her goosebumps. The sound of bird humming on her window ledge, Amora stroked the bird with her index finger slowly, making the bird move closer to the gentle girl.

The bird was about to perch it self on Amora finger until a the echoed shout came from the foyer, which made the bird fly away scared of the unexpected noice.

"Amora! Come on!" Norah yelled, you could tell she was excited, she always was at this time of year. She was probably running around the room by the time she arrive in the sitting room.

"Coming!"

Amora quickly dashed out of her room closing her door behind her and making her way down the stair case.

"Took your time didn't you," Fleur remarked, holding a blanket over her thin body.

"Very funny," Amora slyly smirked, rolling her eyes slightly. Plopping herself on the sofa next to her.

"Merry Christmas Amora," her mother, Sheena smiled tenderly.

Sheena has alway loved Christmas, she enjoyed the company of her friends and family around. Ever since Amora father left she had counted on her family and lucky they support her and her kids.

"Merry Christmas mother," Amora vocalised with a giggle, pulling her hair into a quick messy bun.

Them first hours of the day where spend with exchanging presents, Amora reserved many different things including; cloths, sweets and jewellery.

"Girls you need to go get changed. The guest will be arriving in a few hours," Sheena explained, receiving a quick nod from her kids and niece.

Amora started to walk towards her room to get ready until her sister caugh her arm, "come get ready in my room."

Amora nodded, continued to walk to her room to receive her dress and heel from behind her door.

She taken a quick breathe, and picked them up and strolled towards her sisters room.

"Ooo Amora, that dress is Stunning!" Norah clapped her hands, she had a off the shoulder knee high white dress with golden hoop earrings.

"Your is beautiful too," Amora smiled.

"Which colour do you think?" Fleur exclaimed, holding up to dress on that was grey with a floral design and another that was green which was silk.

"The green one," the cousins said at the same time.

"Ok I'm gonna go get changed I'll be right back," Amora voice echoed as she left the room.

"Same, I'll be right back!"

Amora stepped into the bathroom and gazed at herself in the mirror, and the realisation hit her. She going to meet Cedric parent in less that 2 hours, and he's going to meet hers.

Making her extremely nervous about how she presents herself around them. She took a quick breathe and pick up her dress pulling the pink silk dress over her chest. Her heels Dangling from the straps which her fingers where wrapped around and she exited out of her breath room and into fleur's room.

"Come on Amora! I need to do you makeup!"

"Hold on!"

Amora sat on Fleurs bed buckling her golden heels to her ankles. And stood up all of a sudden nearly tripping but she regained balance quickly.

"Amora!"

"I'm coming!" Amora yelled, "my god!"

---