•CHAPTER 50•

'Settle in'

---

The gloomy house was slightly terrifying, the darken decor and the multiple staircase that travelled to the top floor of the five story house. The multiple doors around the room made it confusing for Amora to know what distraction she should take.

Cedric hand was still laced with Amora's stroking his thumb over her knuckles, Ace still cuddled into her free arm.

"Come on kids!" Amos exclaimed, making Amora and Cedric dash after him, following down to a dim hallway towards a dark oak door, which led to a dusty and worn out kitchen with a large wooded table with multiple people around it.

"Ah! Amos, Maria you made it," a middle aged man smiled, with his curly shoulder length hair and his his facial hair made him look a lot older than he actually was.

Amora knew who he's was instantly, Sirius Black, the only person to ever escape Azkaban. He's was as bad as most initially thought he's was only avenging his bestie friend and to be honest Amora would do the same for her friends.

"Amora, Cedric," Amora mother said, "go unpack, your on the 4th floor with the others."

Amora gave her mother a look, and looking towards Fleur, Both knowing she was upset with them. Fleur ignored her sisters glares and continued to flirt with her new boyfriend, Bill.

"Come on babe," Cedric smiled leading Amora out of the room and away from her family, Amora giggled as Cedric called her 'babe'. Ace began to squirm around in Amora arms, wanting to stretch his legs.

Amora held the wriggling kitten in her arms while Cedric led her up the rickety staircases, come upon the 4th floor of the house. Their where four different doors, one of the doors closed with a illuminated light coming from under the door.

The floor boards squeaked as Amora released Ace onto the floor, the noice echoing around the 4th floor.

"Hello?" A frizzy haired girl said, peering from behind the door looking at the two teens stood in the landing area.

"Hey?" Amora replied quite confused, wondering who this young looking girl is.

"Aye! Loverboy!" A tall ginger boy exclaim, walking out of the room followed by someone who look identical to him.

Cedric chuckled as one of them patted him on the back, "is this the french girlfriend then?"

Amora smiled, "yeah that's me! Amora Delacour," Amora extended her arm to greet them.