•CHAPTER 67•

'Expecto patronum'

———

Neville's jaw clenched around his copy of the daily prophet, his eyes set on the moving picture of Bellatrix Lestrange. Last night her and nine others death eaters had escaped from Azkaban.

Amora looked at him in empathy as he walked into the Room of Requirements being quickly followed by Harry.

"I feel so bad for him," Amora frowned, "he lost both of them, and they where only trying to protect him and others."

———

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember," Harry exclaimed to the members of Dumbledore's army a few days later, "allow it to fill you up, kept trying!"

"Expecto Patronum!" Amora cast, groaned in annoyance when the only thing that came out was the blue wisp that dissolved into nothingness.

"A full body patronus is the almost difficult to produce, but shield forms can be equally useful against a variety of opponents."

"Fantastic Ginny!" Harry exclaimed, a Pearl blue horse shot out of ginny's wand, galloping around the room.

"Expecto Patronum!" Cedric cast, earning a excited squeal from Amora as a badger shot from his wand, twirling in the blue as it scrambled across the floor towards Amora, hiding behind her legs.

"You did it!"

Amora forced, remember the moment Cedric pulled her from beneath the freezing waters of the black lake, "Expecto Patronum."

A four legged dog like creature ran across the floor, it's mouth open in an excited pant as it ran around of the stubby black and white badger.

Amora looked closely, curious, "what is it?"

Ginny smiled, "it's a coyote."

Amora was about to ask her a question before a low rumble shook the entire room, the pearly blue animals around the room turning into nothingness, The mirrors cracking into pieces.

"Bombarda Maxima!"

The stone wall exploded, huge chunks of cobblestone narrowly missing people's heads. On the other side of the wall, Umbridge stood smugly with flinch and members of the inquisitorial squad.

Amora noticed Gabrielle moving forward toward the front of the crowd of students to stand next to her, noticing the familiar yellow and black colours among the shades of green, Herbert standing their with a sly smug on his face.

Cedric jaw clenched when he caught she sight of his best friends standing among the enemy.

———

Umbridge stood over then watching the torturous detention, the headmaster had just disappeared just as Fudge was about to have him arrest and sent to Azkaban.

Amora sat close to Gabrielle and in front of Cedric as they wrote 'I renounce Dumbledore' on a large piece of parchment, the words engraving into there skin. Amora reached backwards under Cedric's desk to grasp his hand to help with the pain.

Eventually Umbridge dismissed them, the group of slytherin's and Herbert standing outside of the Great Hall, thought most ignored them Amora, Cedric and certainly Gabrielle was paying attention.

"Gab?" Ignored.

"Gabrielle?"

Ignored yet again.

"Gabrielle Kingsley!"

Amora snapped her neck around, "shove off!"

"Come on mores," Gabrielle grabbed her hand dragging her away.

"No!" Amora snatched her hand out of her hands.

"Why'd you do it! Fancied some glory from frog face!" Amora sneered.

No words where said, he stood their silent, as Amora walked towards him she slapped him hard across the face, whispering to him, "if you go near her, I'll knock you teeth out for it!?"

He nodded, and back up against the wall as she walked away dragging Gabrielle along with her.

"Your a badass."

Amora laughed, "I know."

———

Seventh years sat in the neatly organised room, quills furiously scribbling against the parchment on there desks as the large clock ticked back and forth behind the umbridge.

The low rumble from outside the courtyard made all students turn towards the large door at the end of the hallway.

Umbridge pushed open the doors, everyone's eyes on her, as a small firecracker fizzled in her face before racing past her and exploding into blue sparks in the exam.

Suddenly, Fred and George zoomed around the corner on broomsticks, throwing flames out behind them, exam papers flying in the air.

All the students cheered and danced down the aisles running threw out the room.

Flying in different directions, the twins high-fived in midair, flinch hobbled in looking defeated.

A giant firework transformed into a dragon, its eyes and teeth glowing bright yellow as it tower over the teacher. Chasing her down the hall.

Amora and Cedric laughed at each other's from opposite ends of the the room.

———

Inspiration- SoVYoo