•CHAPTER 24•

'Package arrival'

---

Amora sat at the end of the Beauxbaton table across from Fleur and Natalia, buzzing with excitement for the upcoming ball taken place in two days.

"I can't wait any longer," Natalia squealed, as she cut up a pancake.

"To be Honest, I don't think any of the girl can wait," Amora implied, shutting her cover of one of her many books.

"We all know you can't, you get to dance with pretty boy don't you Amora," Natalia giggled making missy faces at Amora trying to wind her up.

Amora gave her a glare, both of them knowing she was completely right.

"Ok whatever!" Amora exclaimed causing most girls around her to giggle.

Suddenly multiples different coloured owls flew threw a enlarge window above the great hall, catching most students attention.

"Is it mail?" Nina pointed above the hovering candles, pointing at one of the many different owls landing on each table with brown packages.

"Maybe mother has sent our dresses!" Amora exclaimed clapping her hands together with excitement.

More owls flew threw the hall, with blue wrapped packages, most students assumed it was the Veela girls packages. Every few seconds packages began to drop onto there table, including two in front of the Delacour sisters.

The neatly wrapped packages, had a note attached to ribbon that held the package together. Amora turned the label over to read it to herself.

Dear Amora,

Hope you and your sister love the dress I designed, and hope you have fun with you date :)

Miss you loads, see you at Christmas
Mother xx

Amora laughed to herself when she mentioned Cedric, knowing her mother will be buzzing about her finally taken a interest in a boy.

"Amora you going to open it or not?" Fleur tilted her head while questioning, causing Amora to glance at her for a second.

"Eh no, our date are around us Fleur. We don't want them to see do we," Amora says cocking her eyebrow up.

"You right!" Natalia gasped, completely forgetting that the girl planed to hide there outfit, to surprise there dates.

"We need to take them back to the dorms now, before they ask to see them," Fleur whispered across the table.

"Cedric's already looking at you Amora," Fleur continuing whispering.

Making Amora whip her head around to meet his grey orbs observing her from afar, causing Amora to smile and giving him a small wave before turning back around to face her sister.

She didn't see his smile grow five times bigger when she decided to wave at him, but his friends notice how whipped he was because of her.

"Amora you coming?"

"What? Where?"

"The dorms, to put our dresses away."

"Oh yeh," Amora replied to her best friend, walking out of the hallway but before she caught eye contact with her lover boy.

---