Axl Rose - Baby Arrival

1996

It seemed like it was yesterday when you told Axl you were pregnant. Ever since then he's been the best person in the world to you. He was very caring and very protective of you, and giving you the best support.

Axl had went to pick up some food for dinner, so you stayed with Duff, and just talked with each other.

"You know don't tell Axl this, but he's been super excited for the baby to arrive." Duff says smiling. "I know he had been happy. I think this baby will be good for him." You say patting your stomach. "You bet it'll be good for him. Axl always has had great leadership skills, your baby is gonna get so much love from his family." Duff smiles. "Yup! And he can't wait to meet uncle Duff." You smile back.

"Damn. When is Axl coming I'm starving." Duff sighs. "Hopefully soon." You say. Then a wince of pain hit you. "Ow fuck!" You hiss. "What are you okay?" Duff asks. "Yeah I'm fine. The baby must've kicked." You sigh. "I'm gonna get some water." You say. "No I'll get it." Duff insisted. "No Duff. I'll get it." You say in a stern tone, as he sat back down.

As you got up, you realized your water broke. Duff noticed this as well, and you both looked at each other in horror. Then you both screamed.

"Where's Axl!" Duff screamed as he ran all over the living room. "I don't know! Should we go to the hospital?" You yell. "I don't know!" He said looking for the keys. "Let's go to the hospital and we'll call Axl." Duff said as he carried you to the car.

"Nurse lady! Help my friend she just had her water broken." Duff yells while he was still holding you, making a dramatic entrance since he kicked the hospital doors opened. "Ok we'll have to try and find an available room." The receptionist said, trying to calm both you and Duff down.

"Axl where are you?" Duff yelled. "Bro this fucking restaurant forgot we ordered and now I have to wait." Axl sighed in annoyance. "Well come to the hospital quick! y/n's water broke not too long ago." Duff exclaimed. From the other line, you heard a gasp and then the phone hung up.

"Is he almost here?" You asked as you looked around your hospital room. "I think so." Duff sighed. "So this is it. You and Axl are gonna become parents pretty soon." Duff says happily. "Yeah, let's hope this will go smoothly." You say.

While you and Duff silently chatted, you could hear a voice yelling in the halls.

"Where is she?"
"Who?"
"My wife!"
"What's her name sir?"
"It's y/n Rose."
"Oh she's in room 25. I'm gonna need you to fill this out for me really quick-"
"I don't have time for that"

"y/n! Thank goodness your ok!" Axl said loudly as he busted through the door. "Axl!" You say happily it sounded like you were about to cry. "I'm sorry I couldn't take you to the hospital." He said as he ran towards you. "It's ok." You say as you ran your hands through his hair. "Thank you so much Duff for driving her." Axl said as he turned around to give Duff the most sincere smile he could give.

"I'm gonna wait outside the hospital room guys. I'll see if they'll let me fill out your guy's paperwork." Duff said as he silently got up. "Thank you Duff." You said smiling at him.

"You ready to have this baby y/n?" Axl asked be he moved your hair out of your face. You inhaled as you felt another contraction. "Yes Axl. Let's have this baby." You smiled through the pain.

After long hours of being in labor, you finally gave birth to your newest member of your family: Michael Rose.

You were very exhausted from all the pain you had to endure, you felt asleep as soon as the doctors and nurses went to clean and make sure your son was okay.
~~~~~
knock "Can I come in." You heard Duff say. "Yes but y/n is sleeping right now." Axl whispered. "Ok, I'll be quiet." Duff whispered as he tip toed to where Axl and the baby were. "So- what is it? What's the gender of the baby." Duff asked quietly. "It's a boy!" Axl answered hysterically. "That's sick man! What's this little guys name?" Duff exclaimed. "Michael Jon Rose." Axl said as he slowly smiled at the name.    "W-wait, did you name him after me?" Duff shrieked. "Yes we did. y/n and I were very grateful for all you've done for us, so..." Axl went on, as Duff has tears in his eyes. "Thank you so much man!" Duff squealed. "You wanna hold him?" Axl asked. "Would I? I would love to!" Duff exclaimed. "Hey Michael, it's me your uncle. Uncle Duff. God that sounds funny." Duff cooed as he talked to the baby.

By then you had slowly gotten up, Axl coming to see if you're okay.

"Hey baby are you okay?" Axl asked as he helped you sit up. "Yeah I'm fine." You sigh as you sit up. "You know, if you guys don't want him, I'll be more than glad to keep him." Duff chimed in. "Thanks for the offer, but I think we'll keep him." You laugh as Duff gave you your baby. "Well I'm starving! I'm gonna go down to the cafeteria to see if they have anything. You guys want something?" Duff asked. "No thanks." Axl said. "Alright. I'll see you guys in a bit." He said as he walked away, leaving you and Axl alone to observe your child.

"He looks a lot you." Axl whispered. "He has your hair, same mouth, he only has my nose." Axl laughs. "I guess we do have similarities." You say as you observe your child in your arms. "He's been asleep for a while now. I haven't seen his eye color yet." He says. "I guess he just has to wake up so we can see them." You say.

Just as you finished your sentence Michael slowly opened his eyes, revealing his hazel eyes to the both of you. "Wow. His eyes are beautiful!" Axl gasps in admiration. "Yeah you can see the little hints of green too." You say.

Duff came back in to say goodbye as he went on to tell the world about your baby, which you and Axl thought was hilarious in how happy he was to be 'Uncle Duff'.

"I think we should have another one." Axl sighs as he sits down next to you on the hospital bed. "Are you serious?" You laugh, with wide eyes. "I mean if you're up for it." He laughs flustered. "I'll take that into consideration, but for now let's just focus on our little family." You say, as you put your head on his shoulder.

The both of you fell into a state of slumber, still silently talking to each other. "y/n." Axl asked, his voice raspy. "Hmm?" You groaned. "I was super scared of being a dad, but I realize now, that it's great. You're the only person who's put up with me for all these years, and to think that we're married and we have kid now, is astonishing." He explains as he gazes at the hospital ceiling. "Well I'm glad we're a family now Axl. You're the only one in my life I'd actually start a family with. I love you, and no matter what, we'll be great fucking parents." You say as you look at him. "I love you too." He sighs as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

Axl always tried his best to be the best dad he could.

shakabwskx I tried my best, this is supposed to be a preference but I knew I would exceed the word count so each one will be individual. More of these coming your way!! ♥️🎸

Also here's a gif of Duff and Axl since they were in the story lmao