Axl Rose - Don't You Cry Tonight

The sound of the crying baby filled Axl's ears. He groaned as he slowly rose from his bed, every step he took feeling like an eternity. He slowly opened the door to where the baby was crying.

"Y/N dearest, you have to sleep." He said shushing the baby.

The baby continued to cry, Axl slowly panicking on what he should do.

He ran to his room to grab the CD player with his CD. He grabbed the Use Your Illusion CD and set the player to the fourth song: Don't Cry.

The slow guitar intro slowly played, as the baby's cries slowly stopped, and faint snoring was heard. Axl sat in the chair next to the crib, as he hummed the song, eventually falling asleep himself.

Axl groaned as he sat up from the uncomfortable seat. He rubbed his shoulders and neck but he focused on the baby. She was already awake, and she smelled. Very bad. Axl had only had her for a couple of days, but he still didn't know how to properly change a diaper.

He called Linda, Duff's girlfriend, in hopes she might know how to change one.

"Hello." A voice asked.

"Hey Duff. Can I talk to Linda." Axl sighed.

Long story short, Linda agreed to help Axl with Y/N, who was sleeping to the sounds of soft ballad rock in the background.

Duff and Linda arrived.

"Nice nursery room..." She said looking at the room.

In all honesty, it wasn't even a nursery room. Microphones and piles of notebooks were stacked against a wall, the walls painted a tan color with rock icons framed on the wall. Sure it wasn't exactly a nursery room, but it suited the lifestyle Axl had.

"It'll all be fixed. I just wasn't really expecting this y'know." He laughed. Duff was smiling at the baby as Linda walked over to the small bed.

"Axl Rose. Today you're gonna learn how to properly change a diaper." She smiled.

Axl went to endure many challenges when it came to raising a child by himself, but he was always able to get tons of support from his friends, and most of all, he got to see his sweet child grow up.

This was requested by Davidsmate24 . I hope you liked it!! ❤️