Slash - Being His Daughter

When it came to you being Slash's daughter, life was pretty interesting. You were born in the year 1989, just a while after Guns N' Roses finished their big tour, as Appetite for Destruction made it big, making them a sensation. Of course, Slash didn't know what to do with you when you were born, so the entire band was always willing to help him.

As a baby, Steven always made you laugh, Duff loved to take care of you, you always had been drawn to being with Axl, and Izzy was a role model for you. As a baby, there were great memories with you and the band and how helpful they were to Slash.

"Hi y/n! You look so cute today!" Steven coos at you. He then proceeded to lift you out of your high chair and throw you in the air as he catches you. This went on for a while until you threw up on him, making him almost drop you. From a distance Axl was cackling in a corner because of what went down. Slash took you away from him as Steven went to go clean himself. That was the last time he did that.

Then there was the one time Axl had to change you.

"Ok y/n, you want to wear a blue shirt or a yellow shirt?" Axl asks as he holds up the different color shirts. You replied in a coo, not being able to help Axl at all. "Alrighty then, blue shirt it is." Axl huffed. "Yay... now for the best part... changing your diaper." Axl said sarcastically. ".... OH MY- FUCK- Slash your offspring just pissed all over me!" Axl yells, sending Slash running to your room and having to change you.

Your first word was 'Izzy', which made Izzy very proud of you. Like he was very proud of you, he even cried.

Then things started to go bad.

Steven was basically your best friend, and even though you were little, you couldn't help but notice that Steven was gone. It was only when you were older you realized what happened to Steven. You were extremely sad that his presence in the band was gone, but your father tried helping you. After Izzy left the band, you always asked your dad what happened to him.

Throughout your childhood you grew up going on tours, meeting your dads fans, and the rest of the band being uncles to you.

After your dad left Guns N Roses, you were super confused. You were happy to see that he was making a new band, Velvet Revolver, but you wondered why Axl wasn't there. After you found out why, you were extremely upset that Axl wasn't there, because Axl was a role model to you, and no matter how mean people say he is, he was the best person. You avoided your dad, and Slash not knowing what to do, called Duff.

"Why do you think I'm mad? Axl isn't here!" You complained. "Listen y/n, I know you're upset, but just be happy for your dad. You can still contact Axl." Duff responded.

You forgave your dad, which made him relieved. You spent more time together and you even helped him set up tours.

Not to mention you could tell your classmates that your dad was THE Slash.

After Guns N Roses reunited, you were much older and you were glad the band worked out their differences.

But besides your dad being a famous rockstar, you always remember what an amazing dad he is. He was always there for you, and although you lived a crazy lifestyle because of him, you wouldn't change a thing. You were very proud of being y/n Hudson, Slash's daughter.

This was requested by sugarcookie05 , I hope you liked it!