Steven Adler - Rock And Roll All Nite

"Steven if you don't tell her, she'll just find someone else." Duff tells Steven.

You see, Steven had been your best friend since you were kids. While being friends with Steven, you met Slash and you both became friends as well. Then Steven and Slash joined a band, and you got to know the other guys, Axl, Duff, and Izzy. Throughout your friendship with Steven, he developed feelings for you, but he was to afraid to tell you.

"I think y/n is having a little too much fun with the drinks Steven." Axl points out. From afar, the boys saw you dancing on the dance floor like there was no tomorrow. "She's not drunk Axl, that's just how she is." Steven laughs. "You see! You know her so well, just ask her out!" Slash says.

"Hey boys! What are you guys talking about?" You say as you headed towards where they were sitting. "N-nothing, just-" Steven says but gets lost. "Band stuff. You know since we're doing a tour." Axl fills in. "Cool." You say blankly. "I came to sit down cause I don't like the song they're playing. When they play a good one I'll go back." You say as you seated yourself in the booth next to Steven.

"So are you gonna do a tour?" You ask the band as they drink. "Well we are thinking of doing a tour." Axl says. "Yeah the tour would take about two years since we're doing it worldwide. Appetite has been blowing up these past few months." Izzy continued. "I'm so happy for you, but two years!? I'd miss you guys like crazy." You say sadly. "Y-you could come with us if you wanted to." Steven said. "That would be- Oh my! They're playing KISS" You say excitedly. "Steven come dance with me." You say pulling his arm. "Umm I don't know-" Steven mutters nervously, in which he received a cough from Duff to take your offer. "Eh what the hell, it's just one dance." He says as he gets up with you as the band silently cheers him on.

"You keep on saying you'll be mine for a while, you're lookin' fancy and I like your style, you drive us wild we'll drive you crazy!" You and Steven sing together. "I'm still sad you guys didn't want to have Paul Stanley help you. You love him." You say as you stop dancing to talk to Steven. "Yeah I know, if if we're up to me I'd let him help. But guess what? Now we're famous! We did it on our own!" Steven says bubbly. "Yeah, I'll miss you on tour." You say sadly. "I said you could come with us y/n. Why don't you wanna come with us?" Steven asks as you both head off the dance floor. "Forget what I said let's keep dancing!" You say forcing a smile as you continue to sing the KISS lyrics. "I want to rock and roll all night, and party everyday!" You sing, as you try and get Steven to sing with you.

After everyone was done partying, you got the honors of dropping the boys off to their house. "Hey y/n, can I stay at your place, they're all drunk and I don't feel like dealing with them." Steven whispers. "Sure let's just make sure they're alright." You say as you help Izzy up the stairs to the door.

———
"Okay well no one threw up, and everyone is sleeping like a baby." You sigh. "Let's go to my place now." You whisper as you leave the house. "Okay I'll meet you in the car, I have to lock the place up." Steven whispers back.

"Okay ready?" You say as you buckle your seatbelt. "Yeah." Steven says lightly. "Listen y/n, I don't wanna push you or anything, but why don't you want to come with us on tour?" Steven asks sadly. "Well... for instance it's two whole damn years. Why would you want me there for two years? I'd just get in the way of things." You say as you look at the road. "Well I wouldn't mind. The band wouldn't mind. We love you." Steven says. "Thanks. I love you guys too. But aren't there girls you guys have in mind. They'll be all over you, and it would just be awkward for me." You say as you pull in to your driveway.

"Well you can hang out with me. There will be no girls on my mind. Not if I have the best one by me." Steven shrugs. "What are you implying Adler?" You smirk. He laughs. "I'm saying this-" Then he inhaled. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend? You can come with me on tour, and it'll just be you and I. No other girls. It would just be the rest of the boys you'd have to deal with." Steven blurts out. "Well... ok I'll go with you!" You say hugging Steven.

The rest of the night you both talked about the tour, and how basically the KISS song would represent the tour. Playing rock and roll all night and partying everyday.

This was kind of bad but I'll make a better one for Steven I promise.