Slash - A Day Out

The wind rustled through the window as Slash woke up, scrunching his face at the sound. Although it was very windy, he promised you a day out to go to the carnival.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" He whispered.

"I'm awake now stupid." You groaned as you were awakened from your sleep.

"Sorry." He laughed. "It's pretty windy out. You still up for the carnival?" He asked.

"Of course I am. Where I'm from, a little wind never hurt anyone." You grinned.

"I think the guys are awake. Let's go see." He said as he rushed out of the room.

"Good morning sleepyheads." Steven smirked, followed by chuckles from the rest of the boys.

"Shut up asshats." Slash rolled his eyes as he sat on the couch next to Axl.

"Anyways." Axl rolled his eyes. "The weather is gonna be pretty off today. It's just supposed to be really windy." He said as he flipped through the channels.

Slash gave you a look I which you replied, "We're still going."

"Where?" Izzy asked.

"To the carnival. Note to self: Don't promise anything to Y/N." He sighed.

"Well we don't have all day do we baby? Let's get ready!" You cheered as you went to get dressed.

You wore a windbreaker with some jeans and your favorite pair of shoes. Slash on the other hand wore a band t-shirt with a leather jacket over followed by black jeans and his tattered converse he liked to wear everyday.

"Ready to go Slashy?" You asked.

"I guess so." He smiled.

"Bye!" Steven and Duff waved.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The car ride was short, since the carnival was being hosted downtown of where you lived.

"Ok where to first?" Slash asked as he moved his hair out of his face.

"Over here!" You said pointing to the Ferris wheel. "Next we're going on that ride." You then told him by point at the roller coaster that went high then dropped.

"Now these are the ones that are fun." He smiled as you took his hand to the wheel.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"That was very boring Y/N. But I'm happy that we're going on this one." He said as he stood in line.

He regretted his words the moment the ride went up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I knew you wouldn't last!" You laughed as you saw his face look petrified.

"I was just taken aback Y/N! I swear." He sighed.

"Ok let's see this little booth then we can head home." You told him.

"Why are we going to this one?" He asked as you pulled him to the booth.

"One. It's playing your song. And two. Look at the giant teddy bear!" You smiled.

"I bet you a million dollars I'll be able to get that for you." He said crossing his arms.

"Alright then. Bet." You told him.