Preference - How He Proposed

Axl -
The two of you were friends for a while, you dated for a couple of years, and Axl decided he wanted to take things to the next step. He was super nervous that you would say no, and that would be the end of Axl and y/n's relationship.

One day, when you were at your graduate school, Axl decided to pay a visit to your class. He brought Izzy along for backup support.

"Just ask her man! So what if she says no? She'll still probably stick with you." Izzy says pushing Axl down the hall.

"I know it's just that... What if she rejects me y'know in front of all those people?" Axl says fidgeting with a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

"Who knows! We'll never know unless you ask her." Izzy say standing at the door in front of your class.

Axl then slowly inhales as he plans out what's going to happen.

———
"Alright students so for this essay you need-" Your professed says but is immediately cut off by Axl and Izzy.

"Hello y/n, y/n's class. I would like to make a proposal to my dear friend y/n. Y/n, you've been my best friend my whole life, you've stuck with me since I was what- twelve? You decided to run away with me from Indiana all the way to California. You've helped me with family problems, and I've helped you with yours. The dates between you and I are always great, and in general I don't think I've ever been in love with anyone besides you. And I know this is the least place you want me to confess my feelings, but I couldn't take it anymore. Y/n l/n, will you do me the honor of being my forever, my y/n Rose?" Axl confesses, along with getting down on one knee with a ring.

Everything was silent, your classmates, you, and your teacher's jaw dropped.

"Oh Axl, of course I'll be your forever!" You say running and crying up to him. He slides the engagement ring on you finger and follows it with a hug. Immediately your class starts clapping and your teacher even congratulated you. In the corner you could see Izzy slowly crying with tears of joy.

"I love you Axl." You whisper.

"I love you too y/n." He whispers back.

Slash -
"Hey y/n! I made a new rhythm with these couple of chords. Tell me what you think babe." Slash says preparing his guitar.

You loved when Slash asked you to give your opinion on different tunes he would make up. His playing always made your day. His playing this time was different. Instead of a metal or heavier riff, it was soft serenade, that would be the perfect representation of what 'love' sounds like.

"Wow honey, that was amazing! What inspired you this time?" You ask.

"You. My love for you baby. When I played, I took time and consideration into playing, kind of like you and I in our relationship. The soft melodies is us in general. And when it got loud and hateful, it was us at our worst moments. But you could hear that most of it was a soft playing, kind of like our best moments. I want to have more great moments with you y/n, so will you marry me?" Slash says facing you.

"W-wow Saul, I-I... YES I'll marry you!" You say leaping into his arms making him drop his guitar.

"Oops." You say hugging him.

"It's ok sweetie, I have a bunch of those. I'm just glad you said yes." He says nuzzling his face into your neck.

Duff -
You were fed up with work, and the people at work, and in general almost everyone besides your boyfriend Duff.

"Duff I'm home!" You call through your apartment.

"I'm in here." He called from your shared bedroom.