Preference - How He Acts When You Cry

Axl -
At first, Axl tries to leave you alone and not bother you, but when you can't stop crying he'll usually just cuddle with you and sing songs to you. Don't Cry, or November Rain are usually the songs he likes to sing to you when you're sad.

Slash -
In all honesty Slash would be very confused, and he doesn't really know how to make you feel better. One time, he even had to ask the band how to help you.

"Duff please help me."

"Why? What's going on?"

"y/n is crying and I don't know what to do. Should I say something or just leave her?"

"Just let her know everything is okay. She'll be alright if your by her."

"Ok thanks man. I owe you a drink."

Aside from asking for help, he'll just sit next to you, reassure you that everything is fine, and he'll end up buying you your favorite flower as a gift to make you feel better.

Duff -
When you're sad Duff is sad. He knows why you feel like crying, so he usually talks to you, and he'll make your favorite food for you. Then he'll convince you to stop crying, and when you do, the two of you will just watch a funny movie to try and cheer you up a bit.

Izzy -
From what it looks like, it seems that Izzy has some sort of cry detector. He usually tries to make jokes with you when your feeling down, or distracts you from feeling sad.

"Hey y/n, what do you think of this beat?" Is usually the statement he makes when he knows your sad.

But when you do cry, he just sits next to you, as you spill out the reasons why your sad, and just listens.

Steven -
When your with Steven, you rarely feel down. But sometimes sadness can really overcome your feelings of happiness with Steven, and you just cry. Steven is usually really sad when you cry, so he tries to remain happy, to try and make you happy. But when that doesn't work, he'll either cry with you, or be sad with you as well.

I hope you enjoyed reading this!