Axl Rose - You're Basically My Soulmate

Why does Axl look very very hot?

It's been six days since your boyfriend Lucas broke up with you. You dreaded telling Axl, because knowing him, he probably would kill your ex. Axl warned you, and advised you not to date him, but you didn't listen. You were so love struck by Lucas that you didn't care what Axl had to say.  You dated Lucas for a good year until he cheated on you with one of your friends. His reasoning was 'he was tired you never had sex with him throughout your relationship .' But in all honesty he broke your heart.

"Hey y/n, you said you would pop by rehearsal to see the boys and I, and we were all kind of sad you didn't show up. Anyways I thought about how we haven't talked in a while, so I'll drop by around 9. Love ya, see you later." The voice message of Axl played in the background. If only you had listened to Axl.

Then you began to think. The only reason you met Lucas was because you were sad that Axl started to date again. It was because of Axl, that you chose to love someone else. It was Axl that you loved all along. But you couldn't tell him this. You were too scared that he'll pretend to love you and then leave you. As you thought of this, a swarm of emotions left your body. You cried and cried, like there was no tomorrow. You were angry at yourself, on how you made Lucas so unhappy he decided to cheat on you. It's all my fault nobody loves me. You thought as you cried.

You were caught up in your emotions that you hadn't realized Axl was in your room. Immediately he kneeled beside you, on your bed. "Hey I used your house key. I hope you don't mind." Axl says loudly, entering your room. Then, he noticed you were crying, and softened up a bit. "What happened sweets? Why are you so sad?" He whispered. "Nothing r-really Axl, it doesn't matter anyway." You say in attempt to recollect yourself. "Well to me it matters y/n. Now please tell me what happened." Axl pleaded, moving your hair out of your face. "I um, L-Lucas cheated on me." You finally cry out. "That little piece of shit." Axl says angry. "I told you from day one he was up to no good-" Axl begins to rant, but soon realizes he should stop, and instead comfort you.

"Look y/n, you're the most beautiful woman I know. You have the best personality, and your love for the world is admirable. Don't let him bring you down." Axl says getting up, and proceeds to sit next to you. "Your just saying this now. Eventually you'll just find someone else to date, and I'll be all alone again." You say moving away from him. "You think I'll end this friendship? I would never. You're my soulmate in a way." He says placing his hand on your thigh. "And don't you dare let that one fuck up, ruin your view of love. I would never, and I mean ever stop loving you." He says making a small smile. And for the past six days you've been heartbroken, you were finally able to smile again.

"Thank you so much Axl. I don't know what I would do without you." You say hugging him. "Anytime sweets." He laughs hugging you back. "You know you're the main reason I started to date again, right?" You say pulling away from the hug. "Oh really?" Axl says. You nod. "I was so mad when you introduced me to your girlfriend, so I decided I should just find someone to love." You say. "God I'm so stupid." You say reflecting on what happened. "No you're not." Axl playfully scoffs. "You were just jealous you couldn't have me." Axl says nonchalantly. "Oh whatever!" You laugh.

"But you know that could change?" Axl says seriously. "What do you mean?" You ask. "You and I can finally be a thing! I've been waiting for a long, long time to ask you out, but I was always afraid you'd say no, and we would've friends anymore. But now I truly realize I love you!" Axl blurts out. "Wow."  You say shocked. "Look, I get you're still sad about your break up, and space is always needed after a bad break up. So you tell me when you're ready to date again, and you and I can build a great relationship with each other." Axl states.

"Well what if I'm ready? You know, for a relationship with you." You say blushing. "Well then, I'll be more than happy to start a relationship with you y/n." Axl says smiling his gorgeous smile at you. You were so caught up in the moment, you didn't realize that you were so close to Axl's face. You then went in to kiss him. The kiss was long, and filled with passion, it was a kiss like no other, and you loved the fact that you were kissing your soulmate. You two finally pulled away when he jokes, "I guess I'll take that as a 'yes' then." Axl laughs, getting ready to kiss you again.

For once in your life, you were truly happy being with someone, and you were glad that Axl showed you to always love the world, and one mistake from someone shouldn't impact your view on love. Axl slowly but surely taught you to love again.

This was kind of short, but I hope you enjoyed reading this! 🎸♥️