Birthday With The Band

"Boys! Get your asses up! ITS Y/N'S BIRTHDAY!!" Steven yelled across the hallways running to each room. "How come no one told me it was y/n's birthday?" Axl groaned. "Are you serious Axl?" Slash laughed as he entered Axl's room. "Well no one tells me shit." He responds angrily. "Did you guys get her a gift." Duff asks as the band all goes to Axl's room. "I did." Izzy says. "Good because Steven and I went shopping yesterday and we got her gifts." Duff says. "Slash what did you get her?" Izzy asks. "Uhhhhh... oh shit now I remember! I got her a BMX bike." Slash says.

"So Axl's the only one who didn't get her a gift." Duff says disappointed. "Shut up! I'll get her a gift." Axl says throwing a pillow at Duff. "Well while Axl gets y/n a gift, we have to get the party started." Steven says happily. "She said she didn't want a birthday party. Just us and her." Izzy says. "Right, so just dinner, cake, and gifts then?" Duff asks. "I guess so." Slash shrugs.

"Well I'm gonna get ready so I can get her gift." Axl says finally getting up from his bed. "Ok you do that Axl." Duff says. "Hey Axl? Instead of getting her a gift for her birthday, just take her out for today. We still have to get stuff done. Does that sound good?" Duff asks Axl. "Sure I guess." Axl shrugs. "Ok then, the rest of us... let's get party planning!" Steven says excitedly.

———
"y/n? Are you home?" Axl asked knocking on your door. "Yes don't worry I'll be down soon!" You yell from inside your house.

"Hi Axl!" You say happily as you open the door. "Hi y/n... Happy Birthday!" He says as he hugs you. "Thank you!" You say hugging him back. "We're gonna go shopping." Axl says as he leads you to his car. "Really why?" You ask him as you enter the passenger seat. "Well apparently I forgot it was your birthday, so we're going shopping." He says as he closes your door and goes to his side of the seat. "Oh..." You saw awkwardly.

———
The boys

"Ok what have we done so far?" Duff asks inspecting everyone's progress. "We're making her food." Slash says. "Sweet! What did you guys make her." Duff asks as he enters the kitchen. "Spaghetti!" Slash says happily. "Cool! Let me see how it turned out." Duff asks, as Slash opened the pot. "Did you cook rice?" Duff asks as he looks at Slash. "No it's spaghetti. Look at it." Slash replies. "No it's not. It's rice!" Duff says. "I'm not dumb. This shit clearly looks like it's rice." Duff says pointing to the pot. "Let's find out then." Slash glaring at Duff. "...Oh shit this is spaghetti. Why is it so mushy?" Duff asks concerned. "Isn't that how it's supposed to be?" Slash questions. "No. It's supposed to move around, not clump and mesh together like this!" Duff yells. "Oh..." Slash mutters. "Just go order something." Duff sighs.

———
Axl & y/n

"Wow! I don't think I've been to this mall." You say as you admire the atmosphere around you. "Yeah me either. Which stores do you want to go into?" Axl asks. "We'll have to see. Let's just look around. I don't really need anything." You shrug. "Alright, how about here? It's a dress store. Did you want to look at dresses?" Axl points out. "We can look, I don't think I'll buy anything-" You say. "I'll buy you something." Axl interrupts.

———
The boys

"Alright here are the boxes of pizza instead." Slash says as he puts the pizza down on the table. "Ok good." Duff sighs. "Izzy did you get the drinks?" Duff asks. "Yeah, Steven and I picked up a couple." Izzy yells from the other room. "Alright, I think we're good!" Duff exclaims.

———
Axl & y/n

"How long have we been in this store?" You ask Axl. "We've been here for a while. Almost three hours!" Axl coughs out. "I'm sorry we can go." You say apologetically. "Did you find a dress you liked." He asks smiling at you. "Ok... I did." You smirk. "Which one?" He asks. "This one!" You say pointing to the dress. "I like it. You should get it so you can wear it later." He nods. "Let's go buy it." Axl smiles.

———
The boys

"Ok is everything set?" Duff whispers. "Yeah- ow! Who bumped into me?" Steven whisper yells. "Sorry man." Slash whispers apologetically. "Ok I think they're here now." Izzy whispers. "Alright let's just wait till she steps inside." Duff says responding to Izzy.

"Why is it so dark-" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" The band shouted. "You guys! This is awesome! I love you guys so much!" You say tearing up as you hug the boys. "You deserve it y/n. You've helped us since day one, and now that we can afford to get you nice stuff, we want to." Duff says hugging you. "Can we eat now? I'm starving!" Izzy exclaims.

After you guys had pizza because of the spaghetti incident, the band sang happy birthday to you, and it was time to open your gifts.

"Alright y/n this is from me." Izzy grunts as he picks up the big box. "Wow!" You say as you unwrap to what appears to be a Les Paul guitar. "Thank you so much Izzy!" You get up to hug him. "No problem y/n. Now I can teach you how to play." Izzy says as he kisses your forehead. "I want to give her the next gift!" Steven exclaims. "Here is your gift y/n!" Steven says excited. You opened your gift to reveal a locket with a picture of you and Steven when you were about 13 and on the other side was a picture of the both of you today. "Do you like it?" Steven asks. "I love it! Thank you Steven." You say smiling as he puts the locket around you. "Ok y/n this is your gift." Slash says as he rolls out a BMX bike. "Oh my God Slash! This is awesome." You say as you admire the bike. "Ok now it's my turn!" Duff says as he walks backwards holding an object. "What is it?" You ask. "A mother fucking puppy!" He says as he turns around to reveal a baby German Shepherd. "Oh my God!!! I have a child now." You say as you run to the puppy. "This is my baby now." You say as you pet the dog. "What are you gonna name her?" Duff asks. "Hmm how about (pet name)" You say as you look at the small dog. "(pet name)... Cool! She'll definitely grow." Duff smiles.

"Thank you guys! You guys are basically my family. I love you all." You say as a group hug forms. "Hold on you still have one more gift." Axl says as he goes to his room. "What is it?" You say as your eyes follow where he is going. "I lied when I said I didn't get you a gift. Of course I would remember it's your birthday. This is your gift." He says as he hold a huge board of pictures of you guys.

The board had pictures that dated back to the 70s. The pictures were of you, Steven, and Slash when you were in middle school, then the three of you in high school before Slash got into trouble, then when you had met Duff when he left Washington, and finally when you met Izzy and Axl. The pictures were of when you first helped them get gigs at bars and tiny concerts, and doing their hair backstage.

"I made this because I wanted to let you know how much I- well we, how much we appreciate all you've done for us. We all love you y/n" Axl says as he wraps his arm around your shoulder as you tears come down from your eyes.

"Happy birthday y/n!" They all say in unison.

asjwoqbqnaj sorry this took me a while to post I wanted to post it in my birthday. It's my birthday 12/14, but if you're reading this on your birthday... happy birthday I guess?