Slash - Babysitting Duties

For some odd reason, family members liked the fact that you and Slash were married and had no kids. Why you might ask? So that way the two of you could take care of theirs.

Your cousin, who was around your age dropped off her son at yours and Slash's house. You were excited, you kind of liked taking care of kids, well at least kids that behaved.

Your cousin came in with the sleeping toddler wrapped around her. She handed the infant to Slash as the two of you went to converse inside.

"You know y/n, Saul would make a good father." She smirked as you felt your ears get hot.

"Shut up!" You laughed. "Now go on! You don't wanna be late for that job interview."

She handed you a backpack of extra clothing in case he had to stay overnight, along with other essentials a toddler might need.

She went inside her car and drove away as you both waved at each other.

Your cousin was still sleeping, as Slash put the infant on the couch, putting a light blanket on top of him. He then went to the kitchen to cut apples.

"Saul." You smiled, his messy hair covered his face as he looked up at you.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"Why are you cutting apples? We rarely eat them." You smiled.

"Well I didn't know if he wanted some when he woke up so I-"

"Aww. Is my little Saul in a dad mode?" You cooed.

"Shut up. I'm not." He laughed embarrassed. You went to hug him as he hugged you back.

The rest of the day was peaceful. Your cousins son was a complete dream child as he behaved well, and Slash loved him!

"You know, if your cousin doesn't want him, can we adopt him?" He smiled.

"Of course she wants him dummy. That's her son." You laughed.

8:30 pm rolled by, and your cousin still wasn't here.

"I think he might have some clothes. We should give him a bath. After all, he was playing outside a lot." You told Slash who nodded.

After you finished bathing him, you put your cousins son in his pajamas that had little moons and stars. He ran to Slash, and as Slash picked him up, he slowly fell asleep.

Slash lightly smiled at the small action, and he saw the huge smile plastered on your face, as your heart basically melted.

Slash, with the toddler still in his arms sat on the couch, followed by you putting on a movie.

The doorbell rang, and you opened the door to reveal your cousin.

"Hey y/n! I am so sorry I took so long." She explained.

"It's no big deal! He's an angel." You smiled as she walked through the door.

Slash handed her the sleeping toddler, and she thanked the two of you before heading out.

"Taking care of kids is fun, but exhausting." You sighed as you sat on the couch.

"I agree too." He sighed as well.

"You know what else is fun?" He asked.

"What?" You asked him.

"Being able to make them." He smirked, causing the two of you to run straight to your room.

Maybe then family members would stop dropping off their kids.

It's late but idc. I'm actually coming up with lots of ideas. And if me and Slash ever had a kid it'd be 10% human and 90% hair because my hair is curly af