Steven Adler - Famous Or Not, I Love You

Steven sat in the couch, listening to his close friend Slash talk about his recent break up.

"I swear man, I feel like she was just using me! I'd want to at least do something normal, and she would just ask if she could have money! It's fucking bullshit." He cursed.

Steven didn't know what to do. "I'm sure you'll get over it man. Was she really special to you?" He asked.

"Yeah..." Slash replied.

"When did she break up with you?" Steven began to ask, realizing how much Slash actually cared for his ex. He could at least show some sympathy.

"A little bit after the MTV Awards." Slash muttered.

The two talked for a while, until Slash decided to go home, or to a bar, he was still deciding. Around the time you left, you had just gotten home.

"Bye Slash!" You told him as he left. He gave you a wave.

"Hey honey! What have you been up to today?" You asked Steven as you sat down next to him.

"Okay I guess. Slash's girlfriend broke up with him. He's not doing too good." Steven told you. You nodded your head in response.

"Slash thinks that she just used him for his money, and the title to say she dated a rockstar." Steven shrugged.

"Come to think of it, I don't think I even met her." You thought. Steven lightly laughed.

Then there was silence, Steven's laugh remaining in the small space.

"Hey y/n, would you ever use me for my money?" Steven asked sincerely.

"No. I'm a working kind of person, and I don't need to spend other people's money if I don't have to." You responded. "Why ask that?" You questioned him.

"I dunno. But what if I'm not famous anymore?" He asked another question.

"Steven, I've known you since we were kids! We've basically known each other for 20 years! I'm still planning to stay with you for a while. And I mean a good while." You told him.

"How long is that while?" He smirked.

"Umm, maybe forever?" You questioned, with a smile on your face.

You and Steven smiled at each other, but inside Steven's mind he knew, well actually he knew a long time ago that you were the one. And he planned to stick with you for a long time.

Sorry this chapter was a little bit short. But I want to say thank you for 5k reads!!! It's means so much to me!