Axl Rose - Please Don't Do This

Warning- This chapter contains words of self harm. If this bothers you or triggers you in any way, you are more then welcome to skip. This chapter is simply meant to spread awareness and how you can talk to people if you are feeling trapped. If not, I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapter.

As Michelle went to turn on the sink to distract everyone from whats actually going on inside the bathroom, she thought to herself: Why do I do this to myself? Even if I tried to tell someone, they wouldn't care. Nobody cares how I feel. They're too happy with their own lives, they won't pay attention to the ones who aren't happy.

The feeling of emptiness flowed through Michelle's body. She had been completely distracted by wanting lots of people caring for her, she didn't realize that it didn't matter what other people thought of her. "You are your own person." And there was only one man in her life that told her that everyday: her best friend Axl Rose.

The thought of Axl finding her like this made Michelle worry. What if Axl completely freaked out about seeing her cut herself? What if he realized he didn't want to be friends with her anymore? It doesn't matter if he sees me like this. It's not like he cares, no one cares. She thought again.

Knock knock. "Hey Michelle, are you almost done in there? I really have to use the bathroom right now. I drunk too much water earlier." A familiar voice said. Michelle completely panicked that he was here, so she just froze. "Michelle..? Please hurry up. Unless you want me to piss in your garden, I suggest you hurry up." Axl said through the door. "Umm just one second." Michelle said out of breath. "Are you okay?" He says in a panicked tone. "Y-yes I-I'm fine. J-just perfect." She said her voice shaking. Then the wave of sadness that Michelle had built up inside of her, finally came crashing down. She couldn't take it anymore, and she just cried. "Michelle please open the door. We can talk about this. I can help you. Just please open the door."

"I can't." Michelle says sobbing, fiddling with the blade in her hand. "Please let me in Michelle. I want to help you with whatever is going on. But I can't help you, if you won't let me." Axl pleads. "I can't open the door for you Axl. I can't let you see me like this." She says crying. "Please Michelle. I can help you." He says again. "I can't let you in. Just please leave me alone Axl. Why do you care anyways." Michelle said, regaining her composure again.

"I care because you are my best friend. You've been with me since day one. Your a smart, and beautiful lady Michelle. You've helped me through tough times, and I want to help you. You deserve everything in the world, and if no one's willing to give you the world, I'll be more than glad to give the world to you." He says, his voice shaking. "Can we please talk?" He says, slowly crying. And with that she slowly opened the door.

Axl had noticed the blade in her hand, and immediately took it away from her, and gave Michelle a reassuring hug to let her know that everything was ok.

"Oh Michelle. Why are you doing this." He says crying with you. "I don't know. It's just I've been feeling really sad lately, and with no one to talk to-" She started to say. "But you can always talk to me Michelle. I'll always be there for you." He says guilty. "I know. I'm so sorry." She said looking at him. "There's no need to apologize to me. Besides, I should have been making sure your ok. I am your friend after all." He says trying to lighten up the mood. "And that is why I am so grateful for you Axl. You always know how to make me feel better." Michelle said, smiling at him.

"How about we talk what's going on with you. We can either seek help with professionals, or if your uncomfortable sharing details to other people, you and I can get through this together. Remember I'll give you the whole world. Just for you." He says looking at her. "Just for me?" She say slowly smiling. "Just for you dear." He says pulling her in for another hug.

Sorry this was kind of a heavy topic. I'm glad to take any requests, just pm me. But thanks so much for requesting this The_Misfit_One.