Steven Adler - One Day

The clock on the wall showed that it was 10:45, around the time Steven said he would be back from the studio. Of course, it would obviously take a while considering the fact that him and the guys were working on their first album. They had to talk with different people, have the album released, and have their album be promoted. But before they could do all that, they needed to make the songs.

You didn't mind that Steven was gone all day, although it was starting to get boring because of Steven's absence. You wouldn't admit it, but you missed his laugh and dumb jokes he made. You focused your attention back to the front door, when you heard the rustling of keys. And there he was: his popcorn-like hair all over his face, as he had his drumsticks in his left hand.

"Hey Steven! Glad you're back." You smiled as you gave him a kiss.

"Well I'm glad I get to see you Y/N. Axl wanted out opinions on some of the songs we've been working on, and we were there all day." He sighed.

"Well what songs have you done?" You asked.

"It's So Easy and we were just finishing Paradise City." He said as he collapsed on the couch, sighing after.

"He still hasn't found someone to record Rocket Queen with him?" You joked as you sat next to him.

"He had his eye set out for you, but I'm sure he'll find someone." He chuckled.

Steven then rested his head on your lap, and of course no one could resist playing with his hair. He sighed as he felt the touch of your delicate fingers rustle through his blonde hair.

"I can't wait to finish the album Y/N." He said in a quiet voice.

"I can't wait too. But then your album will be famous and you'll have to tour." You told him.

"I mean you'd go with me right?" He asked.

"Of course I would!" You smiled.

"Good. Cause believe it or not, I think the guys and I would fall apart without you. Everyone's schedule is so fucked up." He said quietly that you could barely hear him.

"Can you imagine what it would be like to be on tour? Like imagine all of your fans and you get to basically see the entire world!" You said amazed as you thought of the idea.

"One day Y/N... one day." He hummed as he dozed off.

By then Steven already fell asleep. Playing all day and using weird machines to mix sounds would get kind of boring and repetitive. But it would all be worth it in the end, when he finally got his dreams and going on tour with his best friends and the love of his life.

This was in my drafts for a while and I finally want to publish it. I don't know if I have major writers block, or I'm just losing motivation to write, but seeing that people continue to read my stories definitely gives me so much motivation. You guys are so amazing! ❤️🎸