Steven Adler - Let's Talk

Knock "Sorry! I'll be out in a minute!" You yell, running down the stairs. "Hi how are you...." You started off with an excited tone that soon drifted into a frown.

"Hey y/n." He muttered as he scratched his neck. "Steven? What are you doing here?" You say. "I need to talk to you y/n." He replied softly. "Once again Adler, what are you doing here?" You restated in an angry tone. "Look y/n, I won't take too much of your time, I just have to tell you something." He pleaded as he avoided eye contact with you. "... Fine, but make it quick. Your not exactly the person I want to see right now." You told him. "I know, and I'm sorry." He said silently. You walked him down the hall to your living room, both avoiding eye contact with one another, the only thing that could be heard was the sounds of your guys' breath, and even then you hitched your breath to add more to the silence.

"Y-you can sit down on the couch." You mutter, pointing to the couch. He acknowledged your gesture and sat down. "So what did you want to talk about?" You say tapping your arm. "So I'm guessing Izzy told you already right?" He mentioned in an embarrassed tone. "Yeah he did tell me." You reply to his previous comment. "I'm sorry y/n, I guess I just freaked out." He told you nervously.

"I know Steven. I freaked out too." You sigh. "No     y/n, I shouldn't have done what I did. On my part, jealousy took over, and the fact that you're succeeding in your own way is great, but I can't succeed with you. Maybe if I wasn't so dumb-" He rambled tears in his eyes. "Steven Adler! You are not dumb. You have dumb moments, but you're not dumb." You reply in defense that makes you both lightly laugh. "Besides I can easily say no." You suggest. "Now that would just make me selfish y/n. Although moving across the country without me doesn't seem ideal, it's for your own good. You can get a good job, and a great education!" He grinned.

"Moving to Rhode Island seems kind of simple don't you think? LA is a freaking jungle for crying out loud! But maybe some peace and quiet would be good for me." You think. "Well as your super supportive boyfriend, I'll support you in any decision you make." He smiled his killer smile at you. You pulled him in for a hug that lasted in eternity appreciating each other's presence.

"By the way Stevie, Izzy just told me you got drunk, what else happened?" You question him as you both broke off the hug. "Well..." He says stopping since he was blushing too much. "What happened?" You ask again, the grin on your face never leaving.

"Ok..." He inhaled a long breath of air, as he tried not to smile. "Well after you told me you got accepted to that school in Rhode Island, I freaked out since I thought you were going to break up with me." He paused as he laughed. "So out of panic I called the boys and told them that we broke up, so Slash decided we should get drinks..." He paused to look at your reaction. Your face dropped from a grin to a frown, planning the next sequence of events without Steven finishing.

"I don't like where this is going." You interrupt in a scared tone. "Anyways, we all got super drunk, besides Axl and Izzy. Apparently, I slammed two full bottles of tequila, and was out of my mind. Then some girl came to flirt with me, then I started to cry." He laughs.

flashback cause why not?

"Steven buddy, you've been going pretty hard on the drinks haven't you?" Izzy says pointing at the empty tequila bottles Steven had. "Shut up Izzy." He says as his eyes began to water. "Look Steven! Some blonde chick is coming up to you." Slash pointed out. "Are you sure that's not Duff?" Axl joked, earning a cackle from Izzy. "I'm right here dipshit." Duff muttered in an annoyed tone, as he drunk his vodka. Slash was right, a tall blonde woman came approaching him.

"Hey handsome? You must be Steven right?" She asked in a flirtatious attitude. "Y-yeah I'm Steven." He replied. "I heard things ended with you and your girlfriend, how about I make you feel better?" She said smiling.