Steven - Wait! Don't Hang Up.

So I saw this picture of Steven and decided I should make an imagine.

You weren't like the other girls that the rest of Guns hung out with. You were a hard working person who just wanted to leave the slums of Hollywood and do something with your life. That was what drew Steven towards you. He appreciated the fact that you were always hard working and aspired to be like you.

Lately things have been different. Steven would rarely talk to you, and when he did he was completely wasted, barely any conversations were able to happen. And lately, you've been getting tired of all this. Yeah, you loved Steven, but if he wasn't drunk, or high, he was hanging out with the strippers getting wasted with them. He always told you he was faithful, and he always kept his word, but you were always so unsure.

One night he decides to give you a call. At 2:30 a.m.

"Hey y/n, babe can you come pick me up?" He says his words slurring. You could hear laughs of girls behind him. "Steven where are you?" You question him. "At home." He says blankly.

Then you connected the dots. He was at home with random girls. That didn't sound too good. "Steven... who are those girls in the background?" You state. "What? Oh that's Sandy and Rose! Hi!" He says happily. You could hear the girls laughing again.

"Steven, I'm going over there in five minutes." You say. "Wait don't hang up on me!" He whines. You hung up on him, and sped to his house.

The house was completely dark, it smelled gross, and again with that same cheesy laughing coming from the next room. You ran inside to see what was going on in that room. Then you figured out that the sound was coming from Steven's room. You hoped it wasn't bad.

When you opened the door, Steven was dancing in the middle of the room. Turns out the girls were with Izzy and Axl. A big wave of relief washed over you.

"Y/N! You made it sweetie!" Steven says running up to you and embracing you in a hug. He didn't smell drunk, nor did he look high.

"C'mon let's talk outside." He says leading you out the door.

Outside he takes a cigarette and lights it. He gestures the box at you, and you happily take one. "How come you sounded drunk on the phone?" You ask him. He chuckles and rubs his hand through his hair. "Well y/n, I wasn't drunk, but I decided to act drunk. I knew this would grab your attention and you'd be right over." He says smiling. "Why? You had me so worried! I thought you cheate-" You say but he cuts you off. "Well we rarely communicate anymore!" He says frowning. " I miss you holding my hand, and giving me a thousand kisses whenever you want." He says sadly.

"I know Steven. It's just with Guns getting famous, and all the people obsessing over you, I can't help but overreact." You say embarrassingly. "Well just know that I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you y/n." He says putting his palm in yours. With that he gives you a kiss on the forehead head pulls you in for another hug.

"It's kind of weird in there Stevie, wanna crash at my place?" You say gesturing towards your car. "Gladly sweetie." He says.

This one is kind of short so I'm debating if I should re edit this to make it longer or make a part two. I hope you enjoyed reading this.