Axl Rose - It Could Be The Wrong Room

A very sweaty Axl finished the end of Paradise City, the rest of his band mates out of breath as well. The crowd was chaotic, and soon cheered an applauded after the band left the stage.

They went back to the dressing rooms, and talked about the show while walking down the hallway.

"Ya know, we should go to that bar by our hotel. I heard that place is filled with hot chicks." Slash exclaimed, the rest of the band nodding.

The boys lived a rather different lifestyle, containing sex, alcohol, drugs, and partying. Axl didn't partake in the drugs, but nevertheless he still had a wild character to him.

A lady ran past them in the hallway, avoiding eye contact with each of them.

"I feel like we've seen that chick before." Duff said in questioning.

"I think we have." Izzy added.

"What the hell!" A voice shouted.

The band, obviously startled by the scream ran to see what was happening.

There stood Axl's manager, coddling a little baby girl in her arms.

She stared at Axl and told him the words: "Axl, some girl left this baby. She thinks it's yours."

Axl, startled choked on plain air. The rest of the band looked at the baby, and then him, then at the baby again.

"A-are you sure it's m-mine?" He said, his voice cracking.

"I can't be too sure. She just left the baby and told me, then ran down the hallway." His manager told him while cooing at the infant.

"Thats where we've seen her before!" Steven said a little too loudly, Duff scolding him for being too loud.

"C-can I hold her?" He asked, his hands shaking.

"This isn't my baby. She's yours." She smiled as she positioned the baby into Axl's arms.

There were some differences between Axl and the baby. They had similar eyebrows and a similar nose, but otherwise that was it. She resembled a lot of her mother.

"Wait someone take her." He said out of breath. Izzy took the sleeping baby into his arms as Axl fainted in the hallway.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

Axl woke up in his dressing room, lying on one of the many sofas in the room. Slash and been the only one to see him wake up, as the rest of the boys were busy taking turns at holding the baby.

Duff held the baby, as it cried softly. Axl shot up from the couch and walked over to the man.

"Her names y/n." Duff whispered as Steven pointed at the baby blanket, the baby blanket having her embroidered name at the bottom corner.

Axl smiled, still in shock. He wondered how he would manage to be a dad and a rockstar of a rising band, but he knew he could make it work.

And he did make it work. He stayed up till the middle of the night just to let y/n sleep comfortably. His band manager, was always there to help, and every night he sang y/n the song he wish he could have dedicated to her: Sweet Child O Mine.

"She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories, where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky."

This chapter was a bit on the shorter side and was requested by @Davidsmate24. So I really hope you like it! Love you all❤️