They Help You After A Break Up

"He did what?" Steven yelled as you sadly nodded. "I'm telling you this, and only you. Please don't tell the rest of the guys." You said as you took his arm. "Fine, but if he tries to do anything to you again, I'm gonna have to tell the other guys." He said sternly. "Thanks you Steven. I knew I could trust you." You smiled, hugging him.

You see, you had been dating Sebastian Bach, the frontman singer for the band Skid Row, and although your friends, the members of Guns N' Roses were quite skeptical of your relationship with Sebastian, you told them that everything would be just fine.

When he broke up with you, his only response was "That's just life, we have to deal with it."

And although Sebastian was the most caring person you've dated, you knew your relationship with him wouldn't get that far. You two had been avoiding each other for days!

And although Steven was pretty good at keeping secrets, this is one secret he would easily slip out. The guys were like your brothers, and they would instantly know if somethings wrong with you. So when Duff asked Steven if you were okay, he spilled the secret.

"Sebastian broke up with y/n." He told the man, but instantly covered his mouth with his hands. "Wait wait wait." Duff repeated. "They broke up?" He asked surprised. "Yeah, and y/n's really bummed out about the whole thing. She didn't want you guys to know." He said rubbing his eyes. "Well I'll just tell her that everything will be ok."

"Wait-"

———
"Steven! I told you not to tell them." You sighed, as Duff sat next to you, while Steven sighed as well. "I didn't mean to." He frowned.

"What's going on here?" Izzy asked as he opened the door to your room. "Sebastian broke up with y/n." Duff blurted out. "You idiot!" You yelled as you threw a pillow at Duff. "Was I not supposed to tell everybody?" Duff asked confused.

"Shit- sorry y/n." Izzy told you as he sat on your bed to hug you. "It's fine." You sighed. "No it's not fine. Did he have a reason?" Izzy asked. "No. Not really." You muttered. Izzy cursed under his breath.

"What's everyone doing in y/n's room?" A curious Slash asked as he poked his head through the door. "We'll just tell you." You said. "Sebastian broke up with me, but I'm fine!" You said smiling. "Alright if you say so...." Slash responded as he slowly left the room.

"Axl come in y/n's room quick!" You heard him yell in the hallway. Oh no. The last person to know about this whole situation was Axl, and almost everyone knew he would flip out. The four of you that were left in the room stared at each other weirdly.

"What's up?" Axl hummed. "Well uh- it's nothing." You smiled as the rest of the boys nodded their head in agreement. "No they're lying. Sebastian broke up with y/n." Slash said. "Slash buddy, I think you're a little drunk." Izzy said as he lead Slash out of the room.

"y/n, is he lying?" Axl asked. "What! No-" You awkwardly laughed. Steven and Duff avoided eye contact with Axl, as they stared at random things in your room.

"Hey Duff, do you uh remember that magazine with the hot chick in there. Didn't you uh want to see it?" Steven said, making a lousy excuse. "Oh uh- I did! Let's go see it." Duff awkwardly said as he jumped from your bed.

The two boys scurried out of your room, leaving just you and Axl, with a suspicious look on his face.

"Yes. He broke up with me. But it's not that big of a deal. I'm doing fine, really." You smiled as he sat down next to you. "Well if you need to talk to someone, I'm here." He told you.

You finally gave in, and the two of you talked for a while. The two of you talked about what it's like to feel sad about a bad relationship, and the ways to overcome your situation. Eventually you fell asleep, and Axl left your room.

When you woke up, you went downstairs to find that the guys made you a cake! Although it wasn't perfect, it was the thought that was put into it that made you smile.

"Aww thanks guys!" You smiled as the boys hugged you. "It was all Duff's idea, so you can really thank him." Izzy said.

Although going through a heartbreak is tough, it was easier to cope when you had your best friends to help you along the way.