Duff - Hangover

You and Duff had went to a party last night, which resulted in Duff being completely wasted, and you having to drag a passed out Duff to your car, and to go to sleep. You were completely pissed at him. 

"Good morning y/n." Duff said in a tired voice. "Y/n?" He said again. He then got up quickly to see if you were there. Huge mistake. A wave of pain reached his head. He groaned and placed his head on the head board of your bed. "y/n..." He groaned. "Can you please bring me some water?" He says. Little did poor Duff know is that you were furious at him for allowing himself to get that wasted, let alone not care.

"What do you want Duff?" You yell across the hall. "I need some water please, or at least an aspirin." He groans. "And why should I help you?" You say entering the room, standing at the doorway. "Because I'm in pain." He says. "Fine I'll get you some water."  You say rolling your eyes as you head to the kitchen.

"Here take your water." You say tossing a water bottle at him. "Lay off will you? Why are you so mad?" Duff says drinking his water. "Why are you getting mad? I'm the one that's supposed to be pissed!" You say walking to the bathroom. "Why are you supposed to be mad? What did I do?" Duff says annoyed. "Do you not remember what happened last night?" You say shocked. "N-no why?" Duff asks.

last night

"Duffy I think you've had one of too many shots." You whisper to Duff as he's drinking. "What do you mean y/n? I'm just getting started!" Duff chants loudly as his band mates cheer him on. "Ok do what you want I guess. I'll be at home. See you later boys." You sigh and wave. "Wait y/n! Don't go yet." Duff whines.

"Can I at least get a kiss goodbye?" Duff pleads. "No." You respond. "You see guys? This is what happens when she gets laid before we drink." Duff says laughing. "Duff are you serious?" You say in a tone that sounds shocked and angry. The whole band ooed as they saw your reaction. Axl being the only one that wasn't drunk tried to calm down the situation, but it didn't work. "Why would you say that Duff? That's personal stuff!" You say angrier. "Do you not like when we have sex?" Duff asks worried. "What? No I didn't say that-" You were about to finish your sentence but were cut off by an upset Duff. "You guys... I think I failed." He says sadly. "My own girlfriend doesn't even like to have sex with me!" He says tearing up.

"This is just drunk talk y/n. You should take him home." Axl whispers. You listened to what Axl told you, but Duff wouldn't budge. He was whining like a child, and was very upset about the whole situation.

"We've been together for four years y/n. You could've told me I was bad." He muttered on the car ride home, after he woke up. "Duff, I never said that." You say trying not to laugh. "What's so funny." Duff asks. "Nothing." You say smiling.

Morning

"And then I had to drag you out of the car because you feel asleep again." You say laughing. "I really said all of that?" Duff asks shocked. "Yes. Yes you did." You say sitting next to Duff on the bed. "Listen to get rid of this hangover, let's just watch movies all day. I'll make you a soup, and by tomorrow, you'll feel better." You say kissing his forehead. "Thank you y/n. I know I act like an idiot sometimes, but I love you." He says smiling at you. "I love you too Duff." You say hugging him.

omg- what did I just write 😂