Preference - The Press

Axl -
Axl would get quite annoyed with the paparazzi, and news articles, simply because they wrote down things that weren't true, which always would interfere with your relationship. But soon you both got over the fake news and always joke around with what they put out.

"Hey Axl, look at this article I picked up at the gas station." You chuckle as you flipped through the pages.

Axl Rose spotted with new girl! What about his girlfriend?

"What the fuck?" He silently said as he skimmed through the pages. He looked to see him with a girl, at a club, both hugging each other by the side. "This is bullshit y/n." He said annoyed. "That girl was with Steven last week, you can clearly see they cropped him out and put me instead." He explained as he aggressively slapped the paper. "I know it's fake. I was with you last week." You laugh. "God this stuff can be so dumb." He scoffed. "But it's hilarious." You laugh, as he laughed as well.

Slash -
Usually, you would get mad at Slash for hanging around with people who were considered 'bad influences' in which he would argue back. There was one journalist who was keeping note of that, and took pictures of you both arguing outside of a bar.

In need of help, you called Axl for help. He was your closest friends. He introduced you to the love of your life, but you were worried about how these people could ruin his life.

"Just talk to him when he's sober. Then he'll get the idea set in his mind." Axl mentioned as he sipped his coffee. "But he's rarely sober anymore Axl! He's either stoned or wasted, and he won't listen." You cry out as the both of you left the coffee shop. "We'll just call me if anything happens, I'm sure he'll listen to you. He loves you a lot." He smiled. "Thanks." You say hugging him, in which he hugged back.

You didn't get to talk to Slash yet since he was too busy working in the studio, but when you finally got ahold of him, he didn't want to talk.

"Saul what's going on? Are you okay?" You asked as you placed your hand on his shoulder. "I don't know. Why don't go ask your boyfriend Axl." He muttered. "What? Boyfriend?" You scoffed at the idea. "Yes boyfriend! Why don't you see for yourself!" He yelled as he threw the magazine at you.

You were in complete shock when you saw the article. There were shots of you arguing with Slash late at night, a night you remembered, and then shots of you hugging Axl outside the coffee shop with the title, Rocky Relationship With Slash? Seems like Ms. L/n has a backup.

"Saul you think this is real?" You yell while going up the stairs. "Obviously, yes. Why were you with him in the first place?" He yelled as he opened the door. "Because of you Saul! You're always drunk all the time and I needed advice from someone who knows you! We don't even communicate anymore!" You yell, as you saw Slash form a guilty look on his face. "Oh- I'm sorry y/n." He said apologetically. "Well you should be. That hurt my feelings that you would assume I would cheat on you." You pouted, making him pull you in for a hug. "Should we sue that tabloid?" He muttered into your ear. "No, they'll just get what they wanted, a reaction. And we're not gonna give it to them." You said calmly, still hugging him. "Your right."

Duff -
For some reason, the press loved to take pictures of you two when you would vacation. Not that you minded though, it was like free photography you could get.

"Look they got a good shot of us, when we went mountaineering." Duff pointed out on the page. "Oh yeah- they did." You muttered, as you examined the magazine.

"We should start a collection of the pictures they take of us. We could put it in a box or some shit." Duff laughed. "We should!" You smiled. "Oh God." You said in disbelief. "What?" He asked. "Look at this! It's when we got drunk later that day at the resort!" You said embarrassed. It was a picture of you and a drunken Duff, him laughing while holding a bottle of vodka while you slipped on ice.

"If we ever have kids, we should definitely show them this." Duff chuckled as he looked at the photo again.

Izzy -
When it comes to the paparazzi and press, you two are absolute pros at detecting them. Every time someone with a camera comes near you two, you both flip them off.

"Mr. Stradlin can we-" The journalist said, but stopping mid sentence as he already got his answer.

There would always be articles on how rude you both were, but you didn't care.

"It's our own lives. Why should they care about what we're doing?" Izzy said as he drove away, leaving the flooded streets full of paparazzi. "Your right."

Steven -
Kind of like Izzy, you both know when the paparazzi were around. Instead of flipping them off, you both pull random stunts around.

"I think I see one Stevie. Lift me up like how Johnny did to Baby in Dirty Dancing." You whispered as Steven laughed. "What if I drop you." He asked. "Even better." You laughed as you backed away. "I see them with camera! Go!" Steven laughed as you ran. Surprisingly he caught you, but after a couple of seconds you fell on him, while the paparazzi caught every glimpse of the event.

"Now the whole world will know that I'm the only one who can make you that happy." Steven laughed as tried to get up, but he still held onto you. "That's great!" You said kissing him.

This was so random but it's the only chapter I've written so far that I actually finished.