Izzy Stradlin - No Worries

Izzy insisted you go with him on tour, but you refused. The idea of being all over the world made you nervous, because anything could happen really, and you had to take care of your dog. He had been gone for about a year, and a building anxiety had came over him. He didn't know why, but since you weren't there with him, he didn't know what to do.

"Great show right guys?" Axl panted as the band got off the stage. "Yeah we did great!" Steven shouted. "You guys want to go get drinks?" Slash asked. "Definitely! I could use one." Duff sighed. "I think I'm gonna pass guys. I'll be back in my room." Izzy stated with a frown on his face. The guys looked at him with empathy. They knew he had been sad for the past couple of weeks, because they knew he missed you. The band couldn't do anything about it, so they made sure you would call him whenever you could. They were sad that Izzy lost his spark in performing and playing, so they hoped he would be happy again.

"Ok well, we'll be back soon." Steven sighed as he patted Izzy's shoulder. Izzy hummed in response playing with his guitar pick as he left the stadium, walking to his hotel room.

Walking up the stairs and down the halls, he saw couples walking around, conversing, smiling at each other, talking to their children and such, and he wished he was one of them. He wanted to see you again, have you embraced in his arms as he whispered how much he loved you, and stay like that for eternity. He knew he wouldn't be back in another year so he sighed as he imagined you with him again.

As he opened the door to his hotel room, he heard a laugh from down the hallway, and to him it sounded like your laugh, which made him slightly smile as he stepped into his hotel room.

He observed the room, it was empty and dark, with the faint sounds of a clock ticking, and his answering machine beeping.

Let's see who's been calling me. Izzy thought to himself. As he heard your voice he couldn't help but tear up. He missed you badly, and him hearing your voice was the last straw for him.

"Hey Iz. I don't know what you're doing right now. Well anyways, I came home and found that 'our precious baby' just ripped the couch. Isn't that funny?" You laugh. "Well I hope you and the boys are doing well. I miss all of you guys and I can't wait for you guys to come home. I really miss you babe. I'll see you soon. Bye!"

At that point Izzy was hysterical. He loved to hear the sound of your voice, but he despised that he only heard it through the phone. He had been putting his sad feelings to the back of his mind, but for some reason he couldn't hold it in anymore. He wanted you to be near him, to tell him everything was alright. The closest contact he had of you was through the phone, so he called you. His hands started to shake as he spun the dial to match the numbers of your home phone. It rang a couple of times until you finally answered.

"Hello?"
"Hey baby, it's me Izzy." He sighed as he tried to regain his composure.
"Hey Izzy! How are you. I miss you."

It was then and there he broke down again. He knew you missed him as well, but he didn't know if you felt miserable without him, like he did with you.

"Izzy are you okay? What's wrong?" You answered frantically.
"I miss you y/n. So- fucking much. I want to hold you and keep you near me, y/n I just want to go home." He sobbed.
"Izzy, you can't leave the band to stay with me. They need you. Where are you guys sweetie?" You said your voice shaking.
"I-I'm in Tokyo right now." He said breathing heavily.
"Well I'm in California. I can easily fly to Tokyo and spend the rest of the tour with you." You stated.
"Really what about (your dogs name)-"
"Aren't dogs allowed on planes?" You questioned.
"Y-yeah they are." He said.

There was silence on the end of both lines.

"I'm sorry Iz. I knew I should have gone with you." You said apologetically.
"It's fine baby. Really. I guess I just really missed you."
"I missed you too."
"I can't wait to see you." He smiled.
"Me too. Hopefully I'll be there sometime this week. Love you!"
"I love you too. Bye."

All Izzy really needed was confirmation that everything was going to be ok. He knew being with you was a way to feel safe and at peace. Not to mention seeing his best buddy (your dogs name). He couldn't wait to see you again. When the band heard the news, they knew Izzy would get his spark back, and would be determined to play more.