Duff - Our Drunk Friend Slash

It was deep into the night, and as you heard music and loud laughter outside your window you couldn't help but sigh loudly. You get up from your bed and go outside to smoke a cigarette. Maybe that will help you calm down.

With the cool breeze in the air you decided to walk around the streets. People were heading to bars and leaving bars, people walking to the movie theatres, and some going to late night stores. There was always one group of people that always caught your eye. It was all the drunk guys, and girls that would always follow rock bands back to their place. That kind of scene always interested you, but you never went to the bars to get drunk and follow people to their place to party.

Eh why the hell not. You say to yourself. Then you realised you were in your pajamas, so you turn back home to change. As you were walking back home, you notice some guys walking home and from that you could hear girls yell their names to get attention.

Why don't I just see what these people were doing, You think. As you stop to see these rockers you notice how heavy their make up is and how cool their hair looked. They looked intimidating, yet cool.

As you stepped aside so they could keep walking one of them eyes you up and down and winks at you.

Vince! What are you going to have at your party later? You hear a girl shout from behind him.

And as you were seeing the crowd form even more as they were leaving, that was your cue to leave and go home.

What should I wear? You ask yourself. I want to wear something that'll get me noticed by a guy or girl (your preference), but not too much attention drawn to me. You finally settle down on wearing a Cheap Trick shirt and some leather pants.

I'll just walk to that same bar again. Maybe I'll find a new band to party with. You say to yourself as you walk to the same bar again.

Once your inside the bar, it's a whole new atmosphere. You settle on getting some vodka and a side of chips. The band that was playing sounded pretty good. Once they left the stage a new band came on. Almost half the bar left to go party with them.

Please give a warm welcome to the L.A. Guns! The announcer says. With that an amazing guitar solo starts, with an amazing singer. He had a raspy, nasally, yet angelic voice. The five men were playing and singing their heart out. After they finished their songs, the bar went wild.

Wow, they sound amazing. You say to the bartender. "I know right, they basically are here every other night. They always know how to make the crowd go wild." The bartender says while cleaning a glass. "I think I might see what they're up to. Thanks so much!" You say to the bartender handing him your money.

After the band left a good 15 people followed them. You'd decided to follow them as well.

Once at the band's place, everyone went wild. Drugs were being done, booze and beer were all over the place. This really wasn't something you were used to. The man with curly hair that was on stage came up to you with a bottle of beer.

"Hey, you want any?" He says. He sounds kind of intoxicated. "No thanks, I had quite a lot of vodka at the bar earlier. You guys sounded great." You say. He still hands you the beer. "Cheap Trick. What a cool band. You know I used to steal some of their cassettes from the stores a few years ago?" He laughs. You and the curly haired man, continue to talk about your love for Cheap Trick when he brings up a question.

"You said you liked vodka right?" He asks while trying to light a cigarette. "Not that much of a drinker but I'll definitely drink that one." You say. "Well guess what?" He says happily. "I have a buddy who loves VODKA." He sounds so excited he almost squealed. "DUFF! Get your ass over here, I want you to meet someone!" He yells across the room.