18. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 8 : Crazy Ex-Girlfriend-Wonho

You heard the guys cheer as you brought a tray full of 8 glasses of assorted coffees according to their liking and yours. After placing the tray on the table, you watched as hands from all around the table reached out to take what's theirs, you sat next to your best friend, Hoseok.

You heard the guys thanking you and so you smiled, taking the last cup on the tray, filled with cold caramel macchiato, your favorite.

Today's their day off and they invited you to go out with them and you said yes. So, here you are, sitting next to Hoseok, the starter of MonstaX's friendship with you, sipping your drink and chatting with Hoseok and Minhyuk who's sitting across you.

To summarize things, everybody's chatting with everybody and it was a relatively fun afternoon. Filled with laughters and chatters. That's how you would describe it. Despite each and all of you being busy in your own ways, today you tried being with them and they're trying to be with you. As if nothing else mattered this afternoon.

It was all great until you felt a cool liquid ran from a cup above you that's being spilt all over. The coldness made you gasp and curse loudly, "What the shit."

The dark colored substance ran from the top of your head to the side of your face and made your blouse wet. You looked back to see who had caused the trouble and found a girl whose face looks somewhat familiar holding an empty used cup in one of her hands.

Then it hit you. You remembered this girl. Hoseok's ex.

You remembered Hoseok telling you about this girl he dated then broke up after 3 weeks because she's crazy in his opinion. And at this point you could probably tell why he thinks so.

The whole table turns their attention to you of course. Right after they heard you curse, they saw you covered in coffee. After seeing you in such a state, they looked at the person behind you. As soon as they realized who it was,  their eyes were immediately filled with disgust.

"Sooyoon, what the fuck?" you heard Hoseok exclaim.

"Fuck off, before I break you," you said glaring at her.

She then smirked, "I dare you."

Hearing her words, you stood up ready to come at her, but before you could, Hoseok get a hold of one of your wrists and Kihyun walks up to your side to stop you.

"Y/N let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" Kihyun asked.

You then followed Kihyun to the washroom.

"Here, change to this,"he said, handing what you're guessing is Hoseok's hoodie, "I took it when we were walking here. It's Hoseok hyung's."

You sighed, taking the hoodie from his hand and thanking him before going into the stall and taking your partly wet clothes off and putting on the hoodie.

You then walked out of the stall and walked over to Kihyun, who's waiting by the sink. He then took the disheveled piece of clothing from your hand and brought it up to the sink.

"You should wash your face. And maybe try to clean your hair," Kihyun said as he turned on the faucet to try to wash off the coffee stain from your blouse.

"Yes, mom," you lowly answered as you turned on the water, washing your face and getting the sticky substance from the strands of your hair.

He chuckled as he heard your response. "You wanna talk about it?" he asked in a more serious tone. You sighed as your fingers move through your hair, "There isn't much talk about other than Hoseok's ex-girlfriend going crazy. I was honestly up for that fight honestly."

Finally, after a while, the two of you finished cleaning up. You turned of the tap and dried your hair as best as you can using paper towels. Kihyun folds your blouse and hands it to you.

"You can talk to me ifyou want," he said to me before opening the door for me.

"Thanks," you said as you walk out. You two then walk back to the table and find the mess all cleaned up and Sooyoon  no longer to be seen.

"Where's that bitch?" you asked.

"Oh, we called the cops," Changkyun answered.

"Really?" you said, as you sat back down next to Hoseok.

"Yeah, they took her away," Minhyuk answered.

"Oh cool, sorry to ruin today," you said to them.

"Nah.. It's fine Y/N. It's not your fault anyways," Hyunwoo said.

The boys thenwent back to their previous activity which was chatting.

Hoseok then turned to face you. "Listen Y/N, I'm so sorry about what happened. I didn't-"

"No, no, it's totally okay, it's not your fault," you said.

He gave you a concerned look but you smiled softly at him. You hold his hand, "Really, it's okay."

He smiled back, "Thanks," while tightening his hand around yours.

------------------------------------------------

Word count: 822 words

A/N: Whoops!! I'm so sorry! Anw, school is starting soon which is truly devastating ☹️.

Anw, I hope u have a great week! Thanku for reading and don't forget to vote and share if u want to! Thankuu💕✨