8. Aquarium-Hyungwon

"OPPA!" you yelled as you started to feel frustrated.

It's your fourth attempt on making Hyungwon wake up this morning. Today is his day off and he had told you that he wanted to spend it with you. And just to clarify some things, you weren't exactly trying to be needy, but he rarely has any spare time and once he does, he would use it to sleep or get some rest. Plus, he promised.

After seeing him shift his position on the bed instead of getting up, you huffed and stomped your way out of the room.

"Fuck it, I'm tired," you thought to yourself as you lay on the sofa infront of your shared room and pulled out your phone.

And after a few minutes, a thin and tall figure appeared on the door.

"Good morning, Jagi," he said. But you were too pissed to answer him. He then approached you and crouched in front of your face. "Are you mad?"

"No," you answered shortly.

You then put down your phone and continued, "I'm just pissed. You promised me that you want to spend today with me, when you couldn't even get out of bed."

"Okay. I'm sorry, okay?" he asked.

You then huffed, "Okay."

"So, what do you wanna do today?" he asked, sitting beside you.

"Umm..." you expressed your thinking self, "What if we go to the aquarium?"

"Hmm... Okay, well, now, why don't you get ready?"

And with that, the both of you stood up to do your business. He took a quick shower, while you changed your clothes and put on light makeup. After a while, Hyungwon and you went to the aquarium. He paid for the tickets and you both walked in. You walked around, hand in hand with him. He then took out his phone and took candid photos without you knowing.

"Oppa, look at this one. It's cute," you said, pointing your finger at the petite little seahorse. You then turned around and caught him taking pictures of you.

"YAH," you said with a tone, gaining his attention.

He then chuckled, "I'm not deleting these though," he said before you could scold him.

"Ugh.." you voiced out your irritated self as you walked away.

"She's so cute when she's mad. I love her," he thought while smiling and following you behind.

-------------------

Word count: 390 words

A/N: I'm sorry I'm late again :v. This whole being late thing should seriously should stop.

Ok so, have a nice week!! Don't forget to vote and comment!! If u want to. Uwu byee