35. [30DWC] Day 25 : Bride-Kihyun

You smiled as you walked hand in hand with your husband. The happy feeling is still there. The memorable event last night played over and over again in both yours and Kihyun's head. When you kissed in the church. When you slow danced in the beginning of the reception. When you spotted your friends and the rest of Monsta X.

Every moment is just stuck in your head. Replaying over and over again, as if it's tattooed.

Everything is still "in the feels." Maybe that's the right way to explain things. In fact, you and Kihyun are currently walking back to your home after returning the wedding dress.

"What's on your mind?" you heard him asked.

You turned your head while smiling, "Yesterday."

He chuckled, "Are you happy?"

"Of course," you said to him.

"Are you hungry?" he asked,  "We can pack later tonight if you want to."

"Hmm.. Should we just order take outs? Or delivery food?" you suggested.

"Okay, how about we order spicy chicken after this?" he asked back.

"Okay, hmm, do we-" you stopped walking when you felt his hand hold one of your hands, tugging you to stop with him. You then looked back at him, who had come to sudden halt, then to what had caught his attention so quickly.

A flower shop.

"Ki?" you called him out.

"Hmm?" he asked, "Should we buy a plant?"

You then answered, "We should, but, why all the sudden?"

He smiled, "We should plant it together. Let it grow, with us."

You smiled back, "We should. But maybe, plant it after the honeymoon."

He laughed and took your hands in his before walking into the store, "Which one should we get though?"

"Hmm.."

The two of you then walked over to the seeds section. Your options were displayed, from the top left corner of the shelf, to the bottom right corner. Almost every type of plant you know and don't know about is there. Tomatoes, Cherry, Rose, Mint, Hydrangea, Sunflower, Lettuce, and so on.

"How about this one?" you heard Kihyun suggested to you, pointing at the bagged seeds.

You read the tag, "Baby's breath? What's that?"

"It's a flower," he answered, "I once read about it. It symbolizes purity, and the sincerity of eternal care, if I'm not mistaken."

You then asked, "Where did you read about this?"

"Honey, the internet is a really huge place us humans can explore," you heard him dabble as you picked out the one bagof seeds that felt right.

The both of you then paid for it and brought it home. As the two of you decides which spicy chicken you want to order, you also agreed on waiting until you came back from your honeymoon to Japan.

But the two of you were definitely excited. Anticipating planting the flower and let it grow alongside your marriage.

-----

Word count: 477 words

A/N: hii!! I'm a few minutes latee, but here's this week's updates!!

I wish u a very great week, and uhm.. mx's new album.. I think I'm really gonna go broke🤡🤡

And uhm, gws Shownu🥰