9. Sing Me To Sleep-Shownu

Your eyes shot up as you were pulled out from your deep sleep. "Shit," you curse under your breath as it gets heavier. You then find Shownu next to you, sleeping so peacefully. You noticed the clock that's hanging on the wall had silently told you that it's 3 a.m.

Not wanting to wake Shownu up, you stayed in your position and stared at nothing. Hoping that the bus to dreamland would stop by your mind and let you board. Minutes after minutes passed, and it seems like you're not getting any sleep. You then glanced at the clock and it showed you that it has been 25 minutes since you woke up.

Stress then began to flood your heart as you got frustrated and more frustrated. You were sure tired, but it really seemed like mother nature doesn't want you to sleep. You then sighed and decided to keep waiting until you finally fell asleep later on. But apparently, your sighs were loud enough to wake the bear beside you up.

"Hey. Why aren't you asleep?" he asked quietly.

"I did. But I woke up, and can't get back to sleep," you answered.

He then said, "Ah, I see. Come here," as he made some space beside him and opened up his arms, gesturing for you to scoot over to him. And so, you did, you slid closer to him and into his arms. He then started wrapping his arms around your figure, and it was comfortable. You both showered each other with warmth as the 3 a.m. cuddle session occurred.

Suddenly, he started singing lowly.

"하늘을 손바닥으로 가려봐, 가려지는지. Oh no no no."

His deep melodic voice started filling up your ears.

"외로운데 입은 괜찮다고 말해봐, 괜찮아지는지. Oh no no no. 내 눈은 내 입은 내 맘은 말하고 있는데 정작 난 슬퍼도 슬픈지 몰라 oh not long"

He sings in the octaves of dripping gold and honey.

"오히려 덤덤해지네, 오히려 덤덤해지네. 덤덤해지네, 덤덤해지네, baby. 덤덤해지네 baby. 오덤덤해지네, 덤덤해지네."

So calm, you would just consider sleeping forever.

"봄도 아라-"

But before he could finish the first line of the second verse, he found you sleeping in his arms. Your head leaning to his chest and your arms around him. Safe and sound.

And so, he closed his eyes and joined your trip to dreamland.

------------

Word count: 385 words

A/N: Hii!! This one was pretty short, but I hope u like it! It's pretty fluffy.. Thanku for reading! And as always, leave a vote if u want to!! Thanku!

Checkout the song, it's pretty nice ngl : Be Calm - Hwasa