11. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 1 : Movie Night-Jooheon

The sound of a twisting door knob snaps you out from your thoughts. The door opens up and reveals who's behind it, Kihyun. He greeted you with his huge smile, "Hey, Y/N! You made it!"

You lightly hugged Kihyun as you walked in. "Hi! I brought snacks and beer for us!"

"Oh, Jooheon's in his room if you wanna see him," he said while taking the bags of snacks away from my hand."Ah, he can come out later, I'll just  wait on the sofa," you said while plopping down         

on the sofa.

"Make yourself at home. As usual," Kihyun yelled out as he walked back into the kitchen.

"Will do!" you said as you took your phone out.

You unlocked your phone and opened you and Jooheon's chat room. Your thumbs were sticking out and about to type a message to let him know that you're there. But, your actions were stopped by a deep voice that came from the hallway.

"Oh, hey, Y/N! You're here," he, Changkyun, said.

"Hi!" you greeted back.

Okay, so, here's a little insight. Ever since their last comeback, which was a few weeks ago, the boys have done nothing but working. And finally, after what felt like forever, they finally have what felt like forever, they finally have their first day off, and they all decided to chill together in the dorm. Which eventually leads to your childhood best friend, Jooheon, inviting you to join them in their movie night.

Of course you said yes. Since you rarely have classes at night, and you desperately need someone to spill your tea with. Changkyun then sat next to you. "So, what've you been up to?"

"College, obviously. The professors are heartless. I've barely slept throughout the past two weeks," you said to him.

"Aww, cheer up. If you're tired, why did you come today?" he asked.

"You guys are always busy. So, I'll hangout with you guys whenever I have the chance to."

He then said, "Next time, we'll come over."

You smiled, "sure."

And right after the mini conversation ended, Minhyuk appeared out of nowhere and jumped while yelling, "Y/N!"

And as the predictable aftermath, Minhyuk landed right on Changkyun and yours lap. You squealed as you prepared yourself and finally got used to the new weight on your lap.

"A normal "hi"would do the job, you know?" Changkyun then said. You could only chuckle gearing his words. Minutes after minutes, everybody was gathered in the room with the snacks and 8 glasses of beer ready.

Jooheon plays the movie and settles next to you after turning some of the lights off. It was probably safe to say that the situation wishes for you to fall asleep. The dimly lit room, the faint sounds from the movie, and the breezy air from the air conditioner. Those things were really praying for you to fall asleep sometime around the middle of the movie.

You finally started giving in to the situation.

You rested your head on Jooheon's shoulder, softly asking, "Is it okay if I do this?"

"Yeah.." Jooheon answered with his eyes locked to the screen.

Your eyelids felt heavier than ever. And it's not that you're not trying to fight it off, it's just that you're too tired to win and stay awake.

Moments later, Changkyun heard light snores from his side and so he glanced to where he thought the sounds came from. There you lay with your cheek pressed against Jooheon's shoulder. The second he discovered this side of you, he lightly tapped on Minhyuk's shoulder.

Minhyuk turns around to see Changkyun placing his pointer finger in-front of his mouth, signalling him to keep quiet. He then gestured to you, who's peacefully sleeping beside Jooheon. He smiled brightly and covered his own mouth, muting his chuckles.

The words were spreaded out pretty quickly. From Minhyuk to Kihyun, then to Shownu, then to Wonho, and finally to Hyungwon.

With the fact that you're a few months younger than Changkyun, they didn't hesitate to mess with you. Jooheon finds out pretty quickly that you were dreaming on his shoulders, but he didn't mind.

The rest of them, excluding Shownu, Jooheon, and Hyungwon, plotted an evil prank to pull on you.

Wonho stood up and paused the movie while Kihyun turned on one of the side lamps. The room is now brighter, but not bright enough to wake you up. Minhyuk then pulled out his phone and aimed the camera towards you. Changkyun then gently used his fingers and moved a few strands away from your face, so that Minhyuk could capture a clearer view of your face.

After making sure that the flash was off, Minhyuk took an abundance of pictures of you sleeping. He then opens up his gallery and swipes through your pictures with Kihyun beside him. The both of them silently laughed and showed everybody in the room one of the pictures.

They all managed to do all this without waking you up, with Shownu, Hyungwon, and Jooheon watching silently. After a while of them messing around, Jooheon asked, "Are  you done?"

"Yeah," Minhyuk answered.

Jooheon wew about to wake you up until Changkyun stopped him, "Hyung. Don't wake her up. She said that she didn't get that much sleep lately."

Hearing the explanation, Jooheon gently picked you up and carried you to his room. He carefully placed you on his bed and pulled the blanket over you. As the cherry on top, he kissed the top of your head.

"Good night," he whispered in your ears.

-------------

Word count: 927 words

A/N: HIII... So, this is the start of my 30 day writing challenge series.. actually, this was back on june.. but, just enjoy it ig.. UWU THANKS FOR READING !!