16. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 6 : Sunflower-Kihyun

You smiled as your eyes roamed all around you.

Millions of yellow petals surround their own appointed centres. They all stood proudly, beautifully decorating the area and giving it the little sunflower field.

Sunflowers aren't specifically your favorite, but, in your opinion, they're good too. They radiate some kind of positive energy, if that makes sense.

"Can you smile like that in the pictures?" you heard him asked.

You shifted your eyes to him. "Hm.. maybe," you answered in a teasing manner.

He, Kihyun, then started his camera, aiming at you. Without any other warnings, you heard clicking sounds behind you, taking your candid pictures.

"YAH," you exclaimed.

He laughed at your gestures. "Sorry," he managed to say in between chuckles.

He then approached you and took your hand in his, guiding you to the spot he thinks you'll look good at.

"Stand here," he commanded, "And put one hand here, and that one here."

After a while of commanding you, he walked a few feet away and started taking pictures, moving whenever he wanted to experiment with new angles and taking beautiful images of you.

And there goes the two of you, taking pictures and moving to different spots, slowly sinking in the field of yellows.

-------------------

Word count: 207 words

A/N: OMO IM SO LATE. Anw, Christmas mas is around the corner!! R u excited for Christmas??

Well, as usual, thanku for reading!! Updates every Monday 22.00 KST. Leave votes, comments, and share if u don't mind! Thanku bye!