27. [30DWC] Day 17 : Jacket-Kihyun

His scent lingers around the room as you walk around with his jacket on.

It has been a secret habit when Kihyun, your boyfriend, is out of the country for promotions or world tours. It was pretty impossible for you and him not to miss each other during those times.

And today's one of those days. Your shared apartment feels so spacious without him. Even though you love being alone, you still somewhat need him around you. So, earlier this morning, you opened up his closet and took out one of his jackets. You slid in it and hugged yourself, letting his signature scent fix itself on you.

So, you walk around all day in a shirt, shorts, and his jacket hanging on your body, covering you from your shoulders to under your shorts, being all comfortable. In fact, Kihyun facetimed you that he'll facetime you somewhen today. So, you're preparing for it. Making coffee and setting your notes and laptop in front of you, waiting for your Prince Charming to call you.

You sat in-front of your notes, studying it with your chill playlist on and your phone sitting quietly beside your laptop. Even though you don't have classes today, you didn't free yourself from studying. You never really did.

And so, as said, you sat there with your notes in front of you when your phone started ringing with the screen showing you the front camera view.

"기현이❤️"

You turn down your music and hold the phone upright, showing your face on the screen. Your fingers then pressed on the green button and your figure shrinked to the corner, revealing his face.

"Jagiya!!" you heard him exclaim.

"Hi oppa!!" you greeted him back.

The screen shows that he's in a hotel room with the lights dimmed. The only thing keeping the room visible was the bedside lamp, you're assuming. Showing Minhyuk, who's busy with his phone on one of the beds.

"Jagiya, what are you doing right now?" you heard him ask.

"I'm studying right now," you said showing your notes.

"Didn't you say you have zero classes today? You should take a rest you know," he said.

You chuckled, "I'll be fine.. I'll just order something to eat while watching Netflix later on. What time is it there?"

He then glanced at his watch, "It's almost 8 in here."

"Hmm.. shouldn't you go to sleep?" you asked, not wanting him to get sick or anything.

"Maybe later, it's too early to sleep-"

"Wait, is that my jacket? Are you wearing my jacket right now?" he asked, confronting you, "Did you miss me that much?"

"YAH, Kihyun! Stop being disgusting!" you heard Minhyuk yell out from the bed. "Shut up!"

You laughed at their interaction, "Do you not want me to miss you?"

"No! It's not like that, I was just teasing you," he said, "Don't you dare stop missing me."

"The same goes for you!" you chuckled.

-----

Word count: 490 words

A/N: Hi!! How are y'all? Here's today's updatee! And It's monday here, so, it's the start of the week.

It sucks, I'm sleepy, I have a chem test tmrw, but cheer up!!

Anw, thanku for readingg!! Vote and comment if you'd like!! Hae a nice week!