38. [30DWC] Day 28 : Scent-Changkyun

He was miserably lonely. His hyungs weren't exactly successful to cheer him up in the last few days.

He didn't sleep, eatm or go out that much since you left. He was preoccupied, thinking of you. Thinking about where you might be, or if you've hurt, if you've eaten or not.

Everything started about 3 days ago, when he came home late from work and you questioned way. He bluntly answers you and, of course, you made your clapback until it lead to an argument.

At first, the argument was "smooth" and fair, but then the atmosphere intesifies. The two of you raising your tones and saying things that shouldn't be said to each other. Until you finally gave in.

You left him in the living room and walked to the bedroom grabbing your phone, wallet, and coat. You walked past him, letting your rosy scent invade his nose.

You then opened the door, hearing him ask about where you were going. But you didn't bother answering. Before closing the door, you said to him, "I;m sorry for asking. Have some rest," while holding back your tears.

You then left after closing the door. You left to a 24 hour cafe, sitting there and thinking about everything while sipping your coffee. You refrained yourself from going home, until finally deciding to call one of your friends and ask if it's okay for you to stay in her place for a little while. You were somewhat relieved that she said yes.

And so you went there, apologizing to her as soon as she opened the door for your intrusion. She warmly smiled and asked you not to worry, giving you consent to stay as long as you need. You were glad, but gloomy.

As for Changkyun, he had debated with himself if he should go after you or not. But then he thought, "Maybe she just needs time. She'll come back when she feels better."

So he didn't, he slept on the sofa though. Making sure he'll be the first to know if you're went home, but you didn't. He woke up after hearing the loud noise from the alarm on his phone. He proceeded to look around the apartment unit but you were nowhere to be found. He then called you, but as predicted, you didn't bother answering any of his calls.

That was three days ago. And until today, you haven't set foot on your shared apartment at all since that night.

He proceeded to try calling you at least 10 times a day and texted you a few times. You could only left him on read.

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Jagi, please come home."

"I'm worried."

"Please."

"I'm sorry."

None of his text showed lies. He wants you to come home. He's worried, and he's sorry.

You disappearing so suddenly is affecting him. As described, he didn't sleep, or eat that much. He opted to stay home which was your shared apartment and think about you if he can. He'd only go out when he has to, or when there's a dance practice.

He really hoped for you to come home to his arms so he can apologize in person. Even the other members tried texting you. Asking or telling you to come back. But either you texted them back. But either you texted them back with short answers or left them on read.

He missed you so much. Too much. He missed seeing your hearing your voice. The only thing he could do for now is wait for you and hope for the best.

But honestly, he missed you too much. He even sprayed some of your perfume all over the apartment unit to make him feel that you're with him.

Your scent was all over your room.

He really just hoped you'd go home to him. He hoped to smell your rosy scent just from you. He realized that when he won the argument, he lost you.

-----

Word count: 659 words

A/N: Hi so, here's an angsty one.. and their photo concept will be released and I. Am. Dying omg..😭😭

But thanku for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment if you want to!! Thank uu<3

*also, I'm posting this early bcs i have a photo concept to wait for 🤓🤓