28. [30DWC] Day 18 : Competition-Wonho

"Hoseok."

"Hmm?"

"Can you please shut up for 7 seconds?" you sternly asked as you focused on the target, aiming your bow and arrow to it. As you heard him shut up, you let go of the arrow and made it fly straight to centre, earning 10 points. You lowered down your bow, satisfied with your own doing.

You turned around, facing him who's keeping you company from the side of the field. "You were saying?"

"I was telling you about that dating rumour. Were you not listening?"

"Between who?" you asked as you walked over to the bench.

Your hands reached for another 5 arrows, "Minjun and Kisun," you heard him answer. You were well-aware of the two having an on and off relationship.

"I bet they wouldn't last that long. They'll probably break up after 2 months. Are they still together? Or did they break up again?" you asked.

"I'm not sure, but the last time they broke up was because Minjun forgot to pick Kisun up," Hoseok answered. You sighed, walking over to your previous spot and getting your vow ready. "Either way it's stupis. Who breaks up with someone because he or she forgot to pick the other up? Take a cab or something."

This, you practicing and having Hoseok accompanying you and gossipping together, was a pretty normal activity for the two of you. You were planning on relying on archery to give you a scholarship for college. After figuring that you probably need to practice until late at night, you told him, one of your close friends, and he said yes to accompanying you practice.

You would ask one of your female close friends but you didn't have that much, and it'll be somewhat useless. Hanging  out with guys was always more fun, and you have 7 guys to make everything fun. But, being friends with guys would somewhat guarantee your safety, moreover being outside so late at night. You always hated the idea of "girls are weaker and guys are stronger" type of shit, but it wouldn't hurt to be precautious, right?

So, here you are, shooting your last arrow with Hoseok watching from the side.

"Wow! Daebak!!" He cheered as you hit "10" with all five arrows.

"I could've made that one closer to the centre. Shit," you muttered. You then heard him click his tongue, "Stop that, you're doing great."

You sighed, "Okay. Help me gather the arrows, would you?"

So, he did. He walked closer to the target and pulled out the arrows, while you tucked your bow in the case. He hands you the arrows and you took it, tucking it inside, before zipping it up.

You then lift it up by the strap and said, "I think I'm gonna have to go to the locker room to get some stuff. You wanna come?"

And with that, you find yourself walking side by side with him into the building and to the girls locker room. It would be very ambiguous to think about having him in the girls locker room with only you and himself, but you trust him enough not to do anything. So, here you are, in your heart, feeling glad that it's not locked yet.

Your phone is still in your locker, so imagine how miserable you would be without it.

The two of you walked in and closed the door. You walked over to your locker and opened it up, getting some of your stuff out and putting your archery kit in.

"Wow, girls' locker rooms are way nicer than ours," you heard him say as you took out your hoodie and switched on your phone.

"Well. Of course. We're not animals. We keep most things clean. And our eyes to ourselves," you sassily replied.