6. Goodnight Nap-Changkyun

"Y/N."

Your head shot up as you heard your name being called from outside.

And with that, you rushed to your door. You then unlocked it and opened the door which revealed you best friend, Changkyun, with his arms crossed and a bag of spicy chickens hung on his left wrist.

"What have you been doing?" he asked sternly while walking in.

"I've been busy," you said while closing the door behind you.

He then gasped lowly as he saw the scattered papers and sticky notes on the floor and wall. Changkyun turned around to face you and frowned. "Have you been sleeping? Eating? Going out at all?"

"Does five minute naps count? And I ate while I worked and when I'm hungry. Lastly, no, I don't have time to go out," you answered.

"I have a bunch of papers due in five days and a project with lousy and unreliable teammates, so, no, I'm not wasting any time," you continued.

"Why don't you ask for my help?"

"Because you're busy and exhausted. You've had dance practices after dance practices, so, I think you've had enough of it," you explained.

He sighed, "Look, I'll be fine helping you. Seriously."

"Ok, fine. Why don't we just eat now? That's for us right?" you said, trying to change the subject.

Changkyun chuckled, "That was relatively smooth, I do notice that you're trying to change the subject though. But, yes, these are for us."

You then grabbed two plates and two pairs of chopsticks, bringing it to the coffee table.

Both of you then sat down on the floor and started preparing the food. But, before anything, Changkyun stayed silent.

"Uhh, Y/N, why don't you set aside your papers and laptop?"

"Oh, yeah. Shit. Wait," you said as you quickly closed your laptop and tidied up the papers. The table was finally clear enough for the both of you to have dinner.

You both then started eating and chatting, catching up with each other until it's finally time for Changkyun to leave.

Shownu called him and told him that there will be a meeting with their executives in 40 minutes but he wants the whole group to be there first.

And so Changkyun left and you;re now free from his nagging so you continued your work. You put your phone on silent and put on your bluetooth earphones to work with music and without disturbance.

And with that, you're back to your workaholic self and work on one of your papers. You didn't stop working until you caught a sight of the clock which shows that it's 4 a.m.

"Shit, Changkyun's gonna kill me," you mumbled as you stood up to refill your teapot with hot water.

After doing what you had to do, you sat back down on the floor and continued your work. "I'll stop after 10 minutes," you thought. You then started typing and writing every single information that you thought is going to be useful.

Minutes after minutes went by, and not surprisingly, you lost track of time. By the time you lift up your head to check the time, the sun is already up. And the clock shows that it's forty minutes away to your next class.

"Shit!" you cursed as you rushed to your bathroom to take a quick shower. After a good ten minutes, you finally considered yourself ready for class.

You then went out the door after grabbing your bag, phone, and car keys.

Class was relatively normal, as always. You tried as hard as possible to concentrate, especially when your sleepiness visits every fifteen minutes. But, you actually managed to walk out from class with a completed note.

You then drove to a cafe nearby to get yourself a large-sized cup of Caramel Macchiato to go and drive yourself home to continue your work.

Changkyun's POV

It has been two days since the last time I saw Y/N, and she hadn't called me at all since that day.

And now, it's almost 6 a.m. and I am currently standing in-front of her door. I knocked on it several times and finally it opened up, revealing a panda-eyed Y/N with her hair on a messy bun looking very tired.

I sighed and walked in. She closed the door and leaned on it as I took off my shoes.

"When was the last time you've slept?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?" I asked.

I then turned around to see her living room filled with papers and sticky notes. It was like the last time I visited, but worse. This time, it would look like she's surrounded by them if she's sitting on the floor.

She then walked over to her space and sat down, placing her laptop on her lap and began typing.

I walked over to her side and moved some papers to make some space. I then sat down next to her and sighed.

"When are you gonna take a break?" I asked.

"When I'm done," she answered.

She then placed her head on my shoulders with her eyes locked on the screen. She kept typing but her body was leaning on me.

"Okay. Stop," I said as I took her laptop away, placing it on a relatively safe position on the sofa.

She then gave me the, "What the hell are you trying to do?" look. And so, I asked her, "When's your next class?"

She sighed and answered, "1 p.m."

" Ok, so that gives you 7 hours to do whatever. So, now, why don't we take a nap? Just a quick one. I'll even set an alarm. Please?" I said, trying to convince her.

She whined. Of course she would. It doesn't really look like she had the energy to explode at me right now.

And without hearing her answer, I stood up while holding her hand. "Come on," I said while gently pulling her hand, instructing her to stand up.

She sat still. Oh my God. This girl! Seriously!

She then finally stood up after hearing me say, "What? You want me to carry you or something?"

I then walked to her bedroom with her hand in mine, guiding her into the room.

I pulled out my phone and set the alarm at 11a.m. in front of her. My finger then pressed on the "+" button which increases the volume.

"See? We're good. The volume is on the highest setting and so I'll wake up if you don't," I said.

"Now. Come on," I said lastly while pulling her to the bed and under the blanket.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her from behind and pulled her closer. And after seconds, she's dead asleep.

I knew it.

"Nite-nite," I whispered in her ear before closing my own eyes.

-------------------------------

Word count: 1132 words

A/N: I KNOW I'M LATE. Sorry!!! Anyways, thankyou for reading!!! Don't forget to leave vote and comments!! Thankuuu.. Byeee!! Also, HAPPY BELATED BDAY JOOHEON <3