31. [30DWC] Day 21 : Demonic-Jooheon

"I'm so disappointed in you! How could you-"

You could only hung your head low as your superior has gone speechless. Here in heaven, you have the duty to open the gates ONLY WHEN NECESSARY, clear safety reasons of course. And a few hours ago, you've failed to do that. Now, you could only pray for your fate.

"There is a reason why you were picked as the one to supervise the gates! But I guess we were wrong to do so."

The other one then speaks up, "Your mistake was putting everyone in here in danger, and it could be extremely fatal. And for that," he stopped and sighed sadly, "I have come to the decision to ban you from heaven."

You shot your heap up as you heard the statement. "What? Banned? What? Wait, please-"

"We're sorry," was the last thing that you heard before finding yourself in a familiar place in a blink.

Your eyes looked around as your arms helped your knees support your weight. Your vision gets blurry as your tears pooled, fighting to roll out. You're back in here, where you were gruesomely killed.

It was all the same. The place, your outfit, your hairstyle, your hand accessories, everything. All blood-stained.

You silently cried and cursed as you realized that you are back in this world. It's an ugly truth that you didn't want to accept.

Tears roll out of your eyes, making your cheeks wet. But, you were too busy thinking of what to do whilst cursing to yourself. You were even too busy to notice the sounds of heavy footsteps approaching you.

You could only stare at the ground as you cry. The pair of boots, standing proud in-front of you as you felt the man's eyes pierce through your figure. You sniffled, trying to stop crying and figure out what to do. But it's hard to think when you're being watched closely from a pair of eyes above.

You wiped your tears with the sleeves of the knitted sweater that you're wearing. You slowly look up to see who it is as you try to catch your breath.

Your eyes then met his. His perfect facial structure facing you who's weak on the ground and his eyes stabbing through your soul.

It's ironic. You were once guarding the gates fighting his kind from entering your environment. But today, you're weak on your knees in-front of him, one of the human forms of seven deadly sins; greed. Lee Jooheon.

-----

Word count: 417 words

A/N: this is defo gonna be a minute late..

But thanku for reading!! I hope u enjoyed it! Leave a vote and comment if u don't mind!! Thanku!