36. [30DWC] Day 26 : Never Have I Ever-OT7

"Never have I ever lied to get out of going to work," you said.

"YAH!" you heard Minhyuk being vocal about his complaints.

Shownu then looked over to Minhyuk, "Why? Have you?"

Minhyuk then stayed silent, holding his smile while folding in one of his fingers. You laughed at him as the rest of the members stared at him in disbelief

So, you're in the middle of a "Never Have I Ever" game with the boys. They just got home from us after promoting their last album, and so, after their flight back, they got the rest of the day off and decided to invite you over to the dorm. In which, it eventually leads to you and the whole group playing "never have I ever."

Sitting to your right is Jooheon which means that it's his turn.

"Never have I ever stood someone up on a date."

You sighed, folding your fingers in as the memory walks back into your mind. It was when you were supposed to go on a date with this guy, but cancelled last minute just so you can see the boys instead. Turns out, you were the only one who's guilty. You were snapped back into reality as you heard Changkyun asked, "Why?"

"So, I can see you guys."

"You stood up someone to see us?" you heard Kihyun asked.

You nodded, "Whatever, I was kinda forced to say yes anyway. So, I'm quite glad Minhyuk called that day."

"Poor guy," you heard Wonho say.

Next up is Hyungwon, "Never have I ever drunk texted someone."

You were somewhat relieved that you've never done such a stupid thing wand you're glad that no one in the circle did it either.

"Ok so, I'm the last one, right?" Kihyun asked. Ans after the whole group confirmed it, he shot his question, "Never have I ever lied in this round of game."

You didn't, of course. You then looked around to see the others, finding Minhyuk folding one of his fingers. You spotted him doing so and widened your eyes. You then pointed a finger at him, "Which on-"

But before you could finish your sentence, Minhyuk said, "good night," and bolted out of the room.

"MINHYUK!"you chased after him, while the rest of the group could only laugh. "Kids," Kihyun mumbled as he shook his head.

-----

Word count: 391 words

A/N: Hii!! I am very very sorry for the late update! School has been busy >_<

But anws, here's a little smth to boost urself!

I hope u have a great week!
Thanku for reading! <3