32. [30DWC] Day 22 : Miserable-Jooheon

Tonight could've ended better, but it didn't.

You are now laying on the couch, staring right up to the ceiling. Your cheeks were wet due to the amount of tears that roll on it, and your head a bit dizzy from crying

"It wouldn't be like this, if only he understands what I'm feeling," you thought.

So, it's that time of the year again. Where people are doing everything and preparing for their comeback, MONSTA X's comeback. And Jooheon, your boyfriend, and Changkyun were doing their best and creating music, causing them to work 24/7.

At first, you were fine with it. Jooheon gives you updates, asking how you're doing and telling you about his songs. It's great, and you're supportive. But, time after time, his text messages became shorter and rare. It was to the point that you're the one who has to text first and you're fine with that, really. What you're not fine with was his slow and short text backs. Your texts were usually asking about his well-being, whether he has eaten or not or if he's feeling well, but he always answers you like he's annoyed. And it truly hurts you. You're just worried, but he can't seem to understand.

Sometimes you'd even have to text Changkyun and asked if both of them have eaten. But you can't just keep asking Changkyun just because he didn't answer. You're frustrated, that's for sure.

And today, you finally decided to go see him for yourself. So, you are walking to the studio with a bag of meals for the both of them. The door opens after several knocks, revealing Changkyun.

"Oh, hi, Y/N," you heard Changkyun say as he lets you in.

Hearing Changkyun mentioned your name made him turn his head, " Y/N? What are you doing here?" he asked, taking his headphones off.

Changkyun then says, "I think I'll leave you two alone."

The conversation then goes on after the door is closed.

"Really? "What are you doing here?"?" you asked him in disbelief.  "I came here, worried about you, wondering if you're fine or not, and you asked me what am I doing here? Oppa, you didn't even reply to my texts."

"Won't you stop nagging?" he asked, "It's fucking annoying."

His words stabbed through your heart. Really?

"Well, I'm sorry if I'm worried about my boyfriend," you responded before putting the food on the table and walking out. You could care less. That's what he wanted you to do right? Sorry worrying, stop caring, and stop nagging.

The tears you didn't realize exist starts to fall as you walk back to your apartment. You wiped them away, saving them for later.

After moments you finally got into your apartment and you exploded as soon as you then found yourself laying on the couch, staring at the ceiling with wet cheeks and your head being dizzy. You could hear your phone ring a few times, but you ignored it, reserving the time to yourself.

-----

Word count: 500 words

A/N: hello!! I'm so sorry that this is such a late update, but things has been really busy this past few weeks.

But anyways, I hope u enjoyed it, and I also would like to know if I should end the book on the fiftieth fic I post or the hundredth.. soo, if u don't mind, can u pls let me know in the comments?? Thanku sm.

Thanku for reading, do leave a vote and comment if u want to! And have a nice day!