21. [DWC - June 2020] Day 11 : Sushi-Minhyuk

You sighed and rubbed your temples as you watched your boyfriend pour cooking oil instead of rice vinegar. Oh God.

"How did you survive Kihyun?" you asked.

"By teasing him," he giggled.

"Minhyuk NO," you yelled as you tried to stop him from pouring some more to the rice.

So, today, Minhyuk got home early and opened the fridge. You naturally asked him the main reason for him browsing the fridge and he answered, "I just saw a YouTube video and I got motivated."

He then declared that he'll be making sushi out of nowhere after investigating the content of your fridge and made up an imaginary one inside his head.

"You wanna help?" he asked.

"Sure," you smiled. You then cooked some rice and left the room after glancing at the clock and reminding yourself to come back after a few minutes. And now, the view in-front of you is devastating. The cooking oil was pooling a little bit in the bottom. You could just tell that the rice was unsavable since the first time you saw the oil seep in the rice from afar, due to the glass bowl that Minhyuk used to put the rice in.

And once again you sighed, with Minhyuk watching from your side. "I don;t think this is edible anymore," you said.You read the label of the bottle that Minhyuk poured from to confirm your last statement. "Pure cooking oil."

"Yeah, this is not sushiable anymore," you said. Minhyuk then pouted. "Hold on. Let me just check if I still have rice."

And do what you said you would do.

"Shit," you cursed under your breath. "Minhyuk, we don't have any rice left," you said.

"Awwh.." he pouted, "should we just order then?"

"Hmm.. maybe we should," you replied as you took a plastic bag to put the oily rice in. You then heard Minhyuk step out from the kitchen to where his bag is.

You took a spoon and mixed the rice and oil to make it easier for you to transfer. Minhyuk then came in. "Which sushi do you want?" he asked.

"Hmm," your hands then started to work and scoop the mixture in the plastic bag, "The one with the tamago, and inari. Oh, and salmon, too."

"Do you want the salmon sushi or sashimi?" he asked.

"Can we get both?" you asked back as you tied the plastic bag and tossed it to the waste bin.

"Sure," he said.

After a few moments, you heard the bell rang and you shot your head up. Minhyuk rushed to the door to get the goods and now, the both of you are sitting in-front of the table. You picked one of the sushi up and dipped it in soy sauce before putting it in his mouth.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to make some of these by yourself," you said as you fed yourself with one of the inari sushis.

"Aww.. it's okay, at least we're eating some right now," he said before kissing one of your cheeks.

-------------------------------------

Word count: 507 words

A/N: OH MY GOD, I JUST REALIZED I DIDNT PRESS PUBLISH LAST WEEK IM SO SORRY..

Welpp.. now u have two shots to read.. anw, thanku for reading, have a nice week !!