37. [30DWC] Day 27 : Come On-Shownu

Today wasn't the best day ever. It was rather chaotic and a true disaster. Even if you want to describe it with words, you can't even put it in a nicer way than saying that it's trash, awful, and absolute shit.

You couldn't even hide it anymore.

You cursed lowly as you leaned on your apartment door, thinking about how today couldn't be more terrible than how it already is.

You took off your shoes, setting it aside neatly and walked deeper into the unit. You then set your handbag on the coffee table and took off your coat, plopping down on the sofa while hugging it tightly.

The bedroom door then opens up, letting Hyunwoo out from the room. He notices your presence in the living room and so he proceeded to greet you.

"Hi, Jagi, you're home," you heard him say while displaying a soft smile on his face.You sighed sadly and tiredly, "Oppa."

He then crouches to level his face with yours. He pushed a strand of hair to the back of your ear and asked, "What's wrong, Jagi?"

"It sucks."

"What sucks?"

"Today sucks," you declared.

He lets out a breathy chuckle and sighed. An idea then pops up in his head. He was mentally excited as if a yellow light bulb shined brightly above his head.

"Jagi, I have an idea," he said, standing up. You looked at him with confusion. He then took your hand in his and gently pulled you to your feet.

"You're sleeping in the bathroom tonight if it's a terrible one," you said to him as he reached for your coat on the sofa.

"I can assure you, that the both of us will be cuddling together on the bed tonight," he said, "now let's go."

He hands you your coat and takes your free hand in his, leading you outside after swiftly taking his jacket from the rack.

You put on your coat as you walked outside side by side with him. Taking your hand again he leads you to an ice cream shop near your apartment building. He then stopped for a moment in front of the popular creamery, letting you know that you're there.

You asked as you were pretty oblivious to where you're heading while you were on your way there, "Ice cream?"

He showed you his smile, "Just trust me." He took your hand once again and opened the door, letting you in first.

"Sit here," he said, appointing you to one of the empty tables for two people. So, you sat there, letting him disappear to somewhere in the shop. He then came back with a waffle bowl containing two balls of ice cream and 2 spoons.

After setting it down on the table, he took one of the spoons and took some of the ice cream. He then brought it up to your mouth. At first you pouted, thinking, "He is precious."

You could tell by the smell that it's Rum and Raisin, your favourite.

"Come on, Jagi. Open up, it's your favourite," he said.

You sighed, softly smiling. You then leaned in and tasted the ice cream, taking the spoon from his hand. He smiled, taking the other one and digging in.

"Of course I know it's my favourite. I can tell by the smell," you said to him as you took some more.

He then asked, "How was your day?"

You sighed,  "Clearly shitty."

And so, you spend the next minutes ranting to him while eating ice cream, with him listening, of course. These are the certain moments, you felt so grateful that you're his and he's yours.

-----

Word count: 607 words

A/N: HI!! Ok so, first up, happy 514 mx!! Thankyou for existing and making my 1 and a half year better❤️

And now, here's this week's updates, i hope u enjoyed reading this one, but yeah, good night/morning/etc. ;)