1. Sober-Jooheon

"You asshole!" you screamed at the boy in front of you.

Apparently he was kissing some other girl you've never seen before. He, Chae Hyungwon, quickly pulled away and saw your face. He looked at you with guilt in his eyes, but you didn't care.

You quickly stormed outside the house with Hyungwon following you, calling out your name, but you simply ignored him and continued walking away and out of his house.

Your legs did not stop walking until you saw a familiar place with loud music and intoxicated people.

"Sure, why not?" you thought to yourself as you entered the door.

When your legs entered that place. Loud music, wild dancing, strippers, intoxicated people, bar, perfect.

You take a seat on one of the empty chairs at the bar and order yourself a drink. And another one, and another one, and by now, you've actually done the math and bought the whole bottle just for yourself.

And for hours, the cycle keeps repeating itself. Pour and drink. And you finally realized that you've finished 3 bottles by yourself and decided to buy another. The bartender guy looks a little worried but you didn't care. You demanded another bottle from him and he gives it to you anyways.

You then took out your phone and dialed a series of numbers that were tattooed to your brain. You pressed the green button and put the phone next to your ears. You sipped your drink while waiting and not long after you heard a male voice at the end of the other line.

"Y/N?" he asked.

Without answering the question, you said to him, "Hi! Who am I calling?"

"It's me, Jooheon. Why is it so loud? Where are you?" he asked.

You then laughed and replied, "I don't really know. K bye," before quickly ending the call.

Jooheon is your best friend. You knew him since forever but you guys never really talked about dating each other. But he always cared about you. Too much sometimes. And it works both ways.

After a few more refills, Jooheon finally appears in the corner of the room. Panting. Running to you.

He then stops at the side of you, trying to catch his breath.

"You know, I was really worried about you," he said to you as he took the empty seat beside you.

You stayed silent.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked.

You simply shook your head.

"Well okay," he said. He then took the glass out of your weak hands and put it down on the table. He quickly pays for everything and helps you stand up, bringing your things with him. He then said,"Let's go home."

He then puts you inside the car on the passenger side and drives you to your home.

The car ride was silent. You stared at nothing for quite some time.Jooheon actually noticed and he's a little bit worried but he then decided to leave you alone for a while.

He then pulled up to the driveway of your house and tried to get you out of the car. At this point, you actually can walk but still needs some help. So, Jooheon holds your hand for support and guides you to your own house.

He unlocks the door with his spare key and sat you down on the sofa. He went to the kitchen to grab you a glass of water and put your things down on the coffee table. There reads, "31 missed calls from Chae Hyungwon." But you won't bother calling him back.

Jooheon went to your bedroom and took a huge blanket. He then drapes the blanket over you and then snuggled with you underneath the soft material.

He then wraps his arms around you and said, "So, you ready to talk about it?"

"Later," you responded to him. You then lay your head in the crook of his neck and closed your eyes.

"You know, I have a feeling that all of this is because of that Hyungwon guy. I don't think he loves you as much. Why can't you pick someone else? Someone who knows you so well. Someone who loves you all his life. Someone would kill himself if anything happens to you," he rambles to you.

You then said, "like you?"

He then quietly says, "Probably. I love you, you know? Like that."

"I know, but you know, there's one thing I hate and love about myself," you said to him.

He then asked, "what is it?"

"I sober up pretty quickly," you said to him casually.

His cheeks reddens as he hears your words. He stayed silent for a while, probably trying to sink it all in.

You then chuckled and said, "I love you, too. Like that. Screw that bastard."

His face quickly brightens up and looks at you in the eyes. You smiled slightly at him. His hands suddenly cupped your face and placed his soft plump lips against yours.

----------

Word count: 830 words

A/N: HI WELCOME TO MY IMAGINATION. Shits are crazy in here. I don't upload smuts here, I upload them in tumblrr, but if u want the link, I'll gladly dm u the link. Uwu.

Don't forget to vote and sharee!! If u want to, u don't have to if u don't want to.. UWU OK BYE. C U NEXT WEEK.