7. Hot Issue-Wonho

You took a deep breath before finally stepping out of the car. Your heels clacked on the ground as you walked and smiled. You then stopped as one of the staff instructed you to stand and pose for the cameras.

This is the first time you've ever been invited to an award show, specifically Gaon chart music awards. You're wearing this black elegant dress that covers your neck until above your knees. It also has this cape that goes until a little bit under the dress' length. And to top everything else, your stylist made you use this gold tinted metal belt.

Your artist also made you wear this gold leaf decorated black heels. The glam squad decorated your eyes with smokey eyes and your lips with a dark coloured matte lipstick. And for a personal touch, you wore these gold earrings that hang above your shoulders. It was beautifully decorated with mini butterflies and gold beads.

Your looks tonight were beyond amazing and your confidence was also over the roof.

You then continued to walk into the venue as you saw a group of 7 boys waiting on the side and one of the staff instructed you to enter the venue.

And after about 30 minutes, the stadium started to get crowded, people were sitting in their assigned tables and seats and were socializing with each other. Being a newbie, you didn't know what to do. Until someone beside you picked up a conversation. It was Eric Nam.

The conversation didn't end up long after, since the event was about to start. You've got the chance to exchange stories and jokes. He also said, "Maybe we should do a collaboration sometimes." And you just laughed as an agreement. "We should."

The hosts then started walking to the middle of the stage and introduced themselves. The night then started and everything was great.

Some of the artists were performing as well. There's MAMAMOO with HIP, MONSTA X with FOLLOW, BLACKPINK with Kill This Love, and others. You sang and tinily danced along to the songs you knew while sitting down, of course.

In conclusion, you had fun. Even though you didn't bring home any trophies, you still came home with a smile, not knowing that anyone in particular was staring at you the whole night from behind.

***

You woke up to the sudden call you got from your manager.

"Yeoboseyo," You lazily said while burying your head into your fluffy pillow.

"You should check your emails," she said, "I've sent you something. It's new. You'll be surprised."

"Jeongmalyo?" you asked lowly with both of your eyes still closed.

"Okay. Unnie, I'll call you later when I'm fully alive and after I check my inbox, okay?" you said to her.

And with your farewells, you ended the call and sighed. You then shot your eyes open.

You sit up and analyze your surroundings. You then walk out of the room and saunter over to your coffee machine to do your business.

You made yourself a cup of coffee and sat down in-front of your laptop. Your fingers then did their magic and before you knew it, your screen displayed the insides of your inbox and you opened up your manager's email.

It's a link to some kind of a new platform. You then clicked on the link and the headline made your eyes pop out of their sockets.

"MONSTA X's Wonho can't take his eyes off of solo artist Y/N"

Holy fucking shit. You then started reading the whole article which was posted about half and an hour ago. Oh wow, your sunbae plus bias was staring at you last night. You then grabbed your phone and called your manager. After a few seconds she picked up.