42. Cruel-Shownu

Today was supposed to be your three-year anniversary with Shownu. The words "was supposed to be," are placed there for a reason. And, it was because the relationship has no longer existed. You broke up with him.

Well, to be specific, you both had made a mutual agreement about breaking up, so the process itself wasn't that hard. However, moving on was something else. You Had to break the connection because you weren't feeling the spark anymore. Now, you know  that this made you sound like a complete asshole. But, you weren't gonna spend too much time on something that you knew weren't gonna last much longer.

And, the whole situation seems to "stan" the idea of you two breaking up Starting from you who's studying outside Korea. Long distance relationships were never a good thing for you. In everything. Dance practices, promotion, comeback, world tours, and others, making him more difficult to contact.

And so, you decided to end it. Even though you still love him, so much. Too much even, vice versa, you realized that it wasn't healthy. And so, here you are today, with nothing to celebrate.

Anyways, other than your so-called "supposed to be anniversary," today is also the 17th day of your holiday, which leads to you being home, in Korea.

You sat there, on your sofa, thinking on what to do today. Usually, you were full with ideas on what to do on your holidays, but today, it was no better than blank.

Out of nowhere, you heard your phone rang.

"박진영"

Jinyoung. A guy who you've met a couple of times until it's safe to say that you're close friends. Recognizing the familiar name, you picked up the call, "Yeobeoseyo?"

"Hi! Y/N! I heard that you're back from London!" he said.

"And that I am!" you answered.

"So, how are you? Are you busy? Should we meet up today?" he showered you with questions.

"First of all, well, things aren't exactly terrible. Second, no. I;m not busy today. Third, yeah sure!" you answered.

"Oh, that's great! Do you have any ideas then?" he asked.

"Hmm," you then begin to swim in your head, finding a place to go to. Suddenly, you've caught a glimpse of an old memory. You were laughing with Shownu while holding a giant cotton candy that he had purchased earlier because he noticed that you've been staring at those. Amusement park.

"Y/N? Y/N-ah?"

Jinyoung's voice then snapped you back to reality, "Huh?"

"So, where do you wanna go? Or what do you want to do?" he asked again.

"Amusement park? How does an amusement park sound?" you asked him.

"Sounds great. Ok, so, I'll pick you up in 2 hours?"

"Yeah."

You two then bid goodbyes and ended the phone call. You were relatively happy that he had managed to make some time for you, since he's an idol too, like Shownu.

But, oh God. Why did you pick the amusement park? You don't even know the answer? You loved silence and peace which is everything that an amusement park could never offer. It's filled with families. Kids, crying or laughing. Yelling. Honestly, you could never answer your own question. "Why did I pick the Amusement park?"

But, maybe, the better question was, "Why did that memory pop up again?"

The question was simply making you babble in thoughts. But then again, you decided to shrug it off and get ready.