20. [30DWC - June 2020] Day 10 : Funeral-Changkyun

Adrenaline rushed through his whole system as he saw the remaining time one his wrist. The rich and powerful Im Changkyun then started to make out a list of people who might be "the one" as he steps out of his car to enter the funeral home.

The building radiates a melancholic aura throughout the air. He could almost feel the sadness that's buried in the walls. He then walks into the building and to the room where his colleagues appointed him to.

Lee Y/N. It was the name he was told. Who she was. All he ever heard about her was her name and that she's the younger sister of one of his best mates, Lee Jooheon.

Jooheon told 6 of his other friends about the heartbreaking news through their group chat. The six helps him the best they could, but still, Jooheon will miss her. He felt sorry for her in every way possible, especially when the tattooed timer on her wrist hadn't ended. She hadn't found her soulmate, and now, she'll never have the chance to search for him.

At the end, Jooheon had to take care of her funeral even if it's hard for him. And here they are today, Shownu, Wonho, Kihyun, and Hyungwon, sitting with Jooheon, chatting with him with the hope that he'll at least laugh a little. Minhyuk wasn't there because he had to help Jooheon's mom with the catering and things, so his absence was somewhat tolerable.

As for Changkyun, he is now walking down the hallway to the entrance, he took his time, that's for sure.

His mind was elsewhere, that's why. He knew that this funeral was a private occasion. Made only for your family and closest friends. Which is probably why there weren't so many cars parked out front. But, that wasn't his exact concern. Since, as said, the funeral is a private occasion, he was sure that he knew at least 90% of all the guests there.

It was truly a fun fact that he had never even met the Y/N herself.

I guess, his concerns were pretty clear by now.

But it was a discontinued thought of his, since he finally arrived in the door. His thoughts vanished as he saw Jooheon with the others.

Jooheon then came up to him, accompanying the newcomer, which is Changkyun.

Jooheonexplained, "For short, she died in a terrible accident. The sad thing is that I didn't even get to say goodbye. She hadn't even found the one for her. I think her timer is still on."

Changkyun could only listen to the older one explaining to him. He feels like listening was the best way. He lowered his head as he listened. His eyes wandered wherever he could as he stood in front of the coffin.

His eyes then widened as he noticed something.

"Hyung," he called out.

"What?"

He gasped as he realized what Changkyun was referring to. His timer changed color from a dark blue to a white-ish color.

He was the one for her and she was the one for him.

-------------------------------

Word count: 515 words

A/N: Hi.. it's been a rough day today. And it's monday istg. But, thanku for reading! Pls don't forget to vote and comment if you want to. Thankusm ily uwu.