12-I'm Still Perfect

Unknown POV (You'll find out later who the traitor is 😬)
"Lord Sidious," I bow to greet the Sith Lord on my holopad, "(y/n) has gotten close to Skywalker, too close.. this could be problematic, should I eliminate her?"

He gave a wicked smile that I could hardly see under his hood, "No, this is exactly what I expected to happen when I had Dooku return her to Coruscant."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "But sir how could this possibly benefit you? She is a powerful Sith and if she goes to the light then the Jedi will have one more person to use against you." I protested respectfully.

"Not to worry, I am in need of a new apprentice and (y/n) or Anakin will do just fine," he cackles, "When the time comes either (y/n) will kill Anakin thus furthering her into the dark side or Dooku will kill her in front of him and in his rage he will be easily corrupted."

"Is Dooku aware of this plan?" I question, Dooku is his apprentice but yet he said he needs a new one, does he plan to kill Dooku?

He scoffs, "He has become more trouble than he is worth. He will be among the dead by the end of this." He responds menacingly, so that's a no then..

"Well then It's a great plan my lord," I praise him.

"Good, now keep watching over her and report to me if anything in their relationship changes." He demanded before ending the call.

(y/n)'s POV
"What is it?" Anakin asked me and I lightly pushed on him so we could sit up. I felt my heart beating rapidly in my chest, what if he doesn't accept me? What if he turns me in to the counsel and I'm left to rot in a cell again? I felt fear start to consume my body and I was trying hard to get the words to come out to tell him, I couldn't lie to him anymore.

"Hey," I felt his hands hold onto mine and I looked into his eyes, "I can sense your fear and whatever it is you can tell me (y/n)." He placed one hand on my cheek in an effort to comfort me. "There isn't anything you can say that will make me not love you."

I closed my eyes and let out a small sigh, "I'm-"

"(y/n)?" A voice interrupted me outside of my room and was followed by a few knocks on my door.

"Lida?" I respond confused as to why she would be here. I stood up and pulled Anakin to his feet. I led him to the bathroom, "Stay in here." I whispered to him as I closed the door on his annoyed expression but he understood that he couldn't be seen in here.

I walked to my door and opened it to see Lida with a concerned look on her face, "I saw you leave the party, are you okay?"

"Uh yeah I'm good I just got a little food poisoning." I lied as I checked behind her to see if she came alone.

"But you didn't eat anything?" She responded giving me a confused look.

Before I could come up with another excuse there was a loud explosion and it shook the temple.
I grabbed onto the doorframe to steady myself and Lida did as well, "What the hell?" I started running down the hallway with her following behind me.

Another loud explosion happened and the temple shook once again and this time debris started to fall and our path was blocked.

"Let me," Anakin came from behind us and Lida glanced at him in confusion wondering where he could have come from. He used the force and pushed the debris aside and we all ran to get outside of the temple.