26-Oh Ventress

To remain unseen I crawled through the ventilation shaft and dropped down near her cell. There was only one clone today posted in front of her cell. He turned to me as I walked near him and I kept my head down so he wouldn't recognize me.

"What is your business here?" He questioned me and I waved my hand in front of him.

"You're hungry."

"I'm hungry"

"You're gonna go get dinner." I waved again.

"I'm gonna go get dinner." He started to walk away but I stopped him.

"You're going to give me the key for the cuffs."

"I'm going to give you the key for the cuffs." He took the key that was placed in his armor and handed it to me before turning and leaving.

I pressed the key pad next to the cell to lower the shield and Ventress hopped out of her bed with a smirk plastered on her lips. "For a second I thought you weren't going to show. I was about to start singing to the guards about your precious Anakin."

I rolled my eyes and raised my hand to use the force and crushed the camera that was on the corner ceiling. "I do this and you never speak about Anakin again."

"Of course sister." She still held a smirk as she lifted her arms so I could remove the cuffs. I walked to her and placed the key in and the cuffs unlocked, dropping to the floor. She rubbed her writers, "Feels good to get those off."

"Come on, I stole a speeder for you. It's on the roof. You're going to take it and leave this planet." I stepped closer to her and I held her gaze trying my best to be intimidating, "And you will never come back into my life. I want to never see you again. Is that clear?"

She chuckled and nodded. A part of me didn't believe her though.

I pulled her through the hallways and up into the ventilation shaft. We crawled through until we finally reached the vent that would lead us to the roof.

Once we got on the roof I pointed to the speeder, "Get out of here, I need to get back before they realize you're gone."

She laughed, "Not so fast sister. There's something we should have a chat about."

I groaned in frustration, "What is it?"

"I watched the hologram, I know it was actually Skywalker who killed our father. I expected you to come clean to me yesterday. But you're always protecting that idiot Jedi." She shook her head, "He's not even a very good one. He murdered an unarmed man and tortured me." She clicked her tongue.

I clenched my fists and turned away not wanting her to see the anger I was feeling because of her, "Ventress let it go and leave." I hated that she could do this to me.

She laughed menacingly, "Thanks for breaking me out, really. But I think the temple deserves to know what kind of Jedi they have. Him, a murderer and You, a traitor covering up for said murderer." She walked closer to me so she was just a foot behind me.

I felt my body stiffen, I should have known that no matter what I did she was going to do this. She will never let me live a happy life and I would be okay if it was just me she was trying to hurt. But not him, not Anakin. I needed to protect him from her. I would not allow her to ruin him.